What is your HONEST opinion on this creature?

What is your HONEST opinion on this creature?

Attached: torterra.jpg (721x657, 99.74K)

I love it but its typing is pure garbage

bottom of the barrel

Generic post gen 3 zoomermon. Bad copy of a real one.

Based. Gen 4 and gen 1 had the best starters. Every starter since then has been mediocre at best.

poor man's venusaur

He's based
>the gen i grew up with is the best!
fuck off with your arbitrary cutoff points

He was my first starter

cool design but they should have made him at least 2x bigger.

>the gen i grew up with is the best!
Everybody thinks this so what's your point? I also liked how the pokemons were pretty much just strange animals as well. I don't want an ice cream cone or digimons

imagine coming out alongside actual fan favorites like empoleon and infernape
honestly i just feel bad for it

This, unfortunately.

bootleg venusaur

You can duplicate Remembrances on them, but only once.

>should have made him at least 2x bigger.
Same with Chesnaught

Attached: file.png (342x60, 4.23K)

My favorite starter pokémon. He isn't very good competitively, but he's really fun to use ingame.

Attached: __torterra_phanpy_and_staravia_pokemon_drawn_by_oniwa_nwai__94c1b23978ff15ef4821553993bce770.jpg (1078x1258, 183.86K)

>Everybody thinks this so what's your point?
You're all retards that's the point.
>ice cream strawman
You people are a joke.

k fag

brings back a lot memories. I always thought that pokemon was gay ,but my mom got diamond for ds and I had good time playing it. I called him fuck you because at the time I thought it was funny to see my character saying fuck you before the fight. I haven't played another pokemon game since though

Typing is really shit, like REALLY shit
It doesnt look that bad, an Electric Immunity & resist to Edgequake, the best physical combo in the game? Neat, but no, 4 weaknesses and it always feels like everyone has something to hit Torterra. If it was only that, maybe it'd pass, but the offensive synergy is so bad too. You can't flying types and these are everywhere as walls.
Put Torterra's stats & general movepool ideas (Recovery, Rocks, Swords Dance/Rock Polish, just change STABs) on a good type like Steel/Fairy and suddenly its a really strong Pokémon

Attached: 1642243226298.png (489x489, 192.29K)

Love him, but unfortunately way too slow to be “viable”.

Enpoleon suffers from the same fate but is saved by it’s unique typing, so it’s decent

absolutely based

I get every pokemon is affected by it, but it's kinda gay he gets dicked on the +10' Size modifier ramp off in Arceus
It would be fuckin cool if he was just fuckin huge.

Kys