Overpromise, sell, underdeliver

overpromise, sell, underdeliver

Attached: promise.png (615x637, 668.04K)

ITS OVER

HOW DOES IT FEEL FROMSOFTWARE FAN BOYS TO BE A PART OF THE LOSERS CLUB?

Attached: c1d2f53g4h.gif (498x278, 1.42M)

Retarded game journy article believed by shitters that never played these games,

what's his problem

Attached: 1646678539617.png (1314x475, 671.97K)

He is just too great of a man to belong in this world. We don't deserve him. He tries his best to warn us but we don't listen.

and there's this giant enemy crab

michael does life is the schizo ramblings you see on Any Forums come to life and take the form of a malnourished white man

Attached: 1615960921666.png (462x382, 210.96K)

It's Miyahacki we're talking about. Maybe there is some random rock you need to roll over 25 times that unlock the secret quest to unite all of the peeps

Dark Souls is still the best looking game in the Dark series

Attached: misc_2323.png (1210x634, 970.2K)

He also does a trump impression

I apologize for making this 3x3 and spamming it for years on Any Forums. Elden Ring, despite being fun at times, is also extremely boring. The casualization and dumbing down is a negative for sure, but it gets overshadowed by the disaster that is the boredom and flaws that are inherent to an open world map. Exploring the open world was fun at times, but once you realize the copy paste elements and once the initial awe of the art direction and vistas are gone, you realize what it truly is: running around looking for the fun parts, while in previous soulsborne games, the entire game was the fun part. I was never bored with any of the soulsborne games, but Elden Ring is the first one that bored me. I am overleveld, I kill bosses way too fast, there is no challenge, no sense of overcoming difficulties like past soulsborne games. I don't even have a desire to replay Elden Ring, thanks to the retarrded massive boring map. The STRUCTURED, CONDENSED, FOCUSED and FINE-TUNED worlds of the previous soulsborne games offer a far superior GAMING experience.

Elden Ring is a dilution of almost everything that made the previous soulsborne games good. Elden Ring is without a doubt the worst soulsborne game. I will NEVER EVER post this 3x3 again. I am sorry Any Forums.

Attached: 3x3 (2).jpg (1000x1000, 362.23K)

TLDR
But here's an observation. Souls games and Hollow knight in the same grid. What a shit taste.

This is what buck broken looks like, holy fucking kek

What level of lack of attention or any sort of validation in life makes people do this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 2.57.00 PM.png (1918x874, 567.5K)

Thats literally the plot it's just a bunch of years after the shattering

>discord tranny thread.

Being a modern Any Forums user.

I am atoning for my sin of creating that 3x3 and shilling Elden Ring for years on Any Forums before it was released. I am sorry Any Forums

will shazamsisters ever accept that they lost?

Looks like a time fuckery DLC incoming.

grifting

No, it's starting to show it's age.