Just finished it, 2/10

Just finished it, 2/10
DS2=BB>SEKIRO>DS1>DS3>ER
This game is so bad, everything about this game is terrible except the feel, areas, music, lore, characters, gameplay, Godfrey, faith builds.

Attached: melina__elden_ring__by_nishiroji_deud8jg-pre.jpg (894x894, 77.89K)

Bumpy

Soooomeboodyyyyyy

(You)

I apologize for making this 3x3 and spamming it for years on Any Forums. Elden Ring, despite being fun at times, is also extremely boring. The casualization and dumbing down is a negative for sure, but it gets overshadowed by the disaster that is the boredom and flaws that are inherent to an open world map. Exploring the open world was fun at times, but once you realize the copy paste elements and once the initial awe of the art direction and vistas are gone, you realize what it truly is: running around looking for the fun parts, while in previous soulsborne games, the entire game was the fun part. I was never bored with any of the soulsborne games, but Elden Ring is the first one that bored me. I am overleveld, I kill bosses way too fast, there is no challenge, no sense of overcoming difficulties like past soulsborne games. I don't even have a desire to replay Elden Ring, thanks to the retarrded massive boring map. The STRUCTURED, CONDENSED, FOCUSED and FINE-TUNED worlds of the previous soulsborne games offer a far superior GAMING experience.

Elden Ring is a dilution of almost everything that made the previous soulsborne games good. Elden Ring is without a doubt the worst soulsborne game. I will NEVER EVER post this 3x3 again. I am sorry Any Forums.

Attached: 3x3 (2).jpg (1000x1000, 362.23K)

Cope
Didnt read but fax brother

Kek

Uppyyy

DS2 above anything invalidates your opinion, just like your shitty wiki build invalidate your run of elden ring

>BB first
shit taste

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 54.77K)

Lol DS2 and Bloodborne are non arguably the best of the entire franchise, you probably havent even played either

I did, it was piss easy with a vitality build and the fucking axe. Easiest in the franchise. Also, chalice dungeons are shit and a waste of time... you can easily break the game by entering "cummmfpk" there for unlimited souls (blood echoes). Not to mention it runs worse than fucking Dark Souls 1 on PS3.

It ran perfectly fine on my playstation 4 slim that i bought on 2018 month was april, so you cheated with cummmpfk code you didnt beat the game, cope, ds2 you didnt beat it cope seethe cope dial it

>This game is so bad, everything about this game is terrible except the feel, areas, music, lore, characters, gameplay, Godfrey, faith builds.
Wait what? Did i read your post correctly?
Has anyone else actually read your post?
What aspects about the game are even left?
>the feel, areas, music, lore, characters, gameplay, Godfrey, faith builds
Isnt that just about everything?

>faith builds
My fellow FAITHchad
Fuck Glintstone Faggots

Based

>everything about this game is terrible except 95% of the game

Sure

>DS2 at the top

Attached: 1646854829076.jpg (765x1500, 101.19K)

>Pedo dislikes Goat Souls 2
Imagine my surprise