Would Any Forums agree these are the artistic highpoints of their mediums?

Would Any Forums agree these are the artistic highpoints of their mediums?

Attached: 1632062010557.jpg (600x600, 107.46K)

if you're a bog standard redditor, sure

All I know about infinite jest is theres a faggot youtuber named after it, whats it about?

Lmao no. For movies it'd be Lawrence of Arabia, for games I'd go with Thief: The Dark Project but I'd probably put Deus Ex 1 there since more people played it and less people tend to get filtered by it. For albums, Kate Bush's Hounds of Love probably. And for books, I don't fuckin' know... The Odyssey? Really just anything that isn't Infinite Jest.

No.

Attached: patchy book.jpg (700x849, 225.27K)

i could take a huge, runny shit and then wipe my arse with a rag and it'd produce a better book than infinite jest

Infinite Jest is the fucking definition of a "REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH" book. It's like a higher brow idiocracy. There are much more worthy books like Don Quichotte. Also Kid A > OK computer.

Blade Runner and SotC are solid picks however.

Attached: 1636394738666.jpg (618x618, 173.05K)

/lit/ should be Naked Lunch.

>Don Quichotte
Unless you're an american it's a pretty basic cautionary tale and dated comentary on romantic stories.

>Thief: The Dark Project
theif 1 is inherrently worse than thief 2 in every aspect.

ok computer isn't even the best radiohead album

2666 still hasn’t been topped

Attached: 2EC1E8FE-1598-430D-BBA2-C0D7712315A5.jpg (1613x2475, 1.22M)

Yes but you know, south american monkeys making images out of their feces doesn't count as art.

drugs and tennis in clown world
if you have to ask then it's probably not worth your time

>Shadow of the Colossus
The highpoint of vidya is Deus Ex full stop. It is a literal 10/10, best in class in every respect. SoC is a good game, but not the best.

Thriller is considered the best album
Vertigo is considered the best movie
Ocarina is considered the best game
TkaM is considered the best novel

Verbose pretentiousness. Think Chuck Palahniuk on heavy chemistry.

fpbp

>novel
bros k
>album
velvet underground and nico
>movie
yi yi
>game
majora's mask

It's a very good book if you struggle at all with any sort of addiction. Taught me the value of sincerity and turned me onto stoicism oddly enough. Plus one of the few books I've legitimately laughed out loud while reading

>bros k
Have you read The Brothers Karamazov?