One of these games has a strong competitive community

One of these games has a strong competitive community
The other made a half ass attempt at being competitive and casuals threw a fit

One of these games is having a tournament for $800,000 today
The other has been abandoned for 4 years

Any questions?

Attached: csgotf2.png (1000x700, 92.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxMzJZ7ddpg?t=245
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

uh yes which one of them have the worst cheaters

tf2

It's so lovely to play casual in CSGO
>play any defusal match or dust ii
>faggots with names of esportfags
>always shitters
>they are also the first ones spamming votekicks or map changes
>almost always malding on chat or voicechat complaining about other being shit
>also tend to quit the matches half the way if they are on the second half of the scoreboard

Attached: 456456.jpg (1115x1600, 234.68K)

what loadouts / weapons you lads been using lately?
i didn't play for several years, and so most weapons are totally different or brand new to me.
been playing with;
The Classic - its shit, but fun.
Dragon's Fury - I don't really play Pyro but this makes it more interesting.
Quickiebomb Launcher - I'm too used to the glory M1M2 days so Stock feels like garbage now, but this thing brings it back.

one of them is the best installment of its series, and the other one is the worst one

Vitasaw
It's nice to save some uber, but I can't help but feel I would be better just using ubersaw

don't care really
i will kill you with a random crit and then proceed to Schadenfreude directly in your face

yes
which is a better game?

i can fix the TF2 comp scene.
it's easily fixed: competitive 9v9 highlander. one of each class. game mode randomizer, map randomizer. STOP LISTENING TO 6v6 FAGGOTS. THEY ARE PLAYING QUAKE TRANSPLANTED INTO TF2 WITH A HEALBOT.

What's your point?

>casuals threw a fit
casuals complained and then contunied to play normally, compfags were shitting their pants before and after release

counter strike is a really shitty game and i have no idea what people see in it. just because it was one of the first doesn't mean it should stick around

Attached: 66897f3aa7d9faf32ad507ec6df99f1fbe9ef0e5v2_hq.jpg (960x960, 82.95K)

>THEY ARE PLAYING QUAKE TRANSPLANTED INTO TF2 WITH A HEALBOT
sounds fun

the transplant failed

>nerf anything that counters Soldier or Demoman even slightly
>nerf any weapon that's not the stock scattergun, stickybomb launcher, rocket launcher, gunboats
>only allow unlockable weapons if they are as inconsequential as the original or iron bomber
>don't play any maps other than preapproved 5cp maps also make sure there's no snow on them!!
>balance the game around a gamemode that 0.1% of the playerbase cares about and where most competitive teams disband after a single season... because this is the way to give TF2 "infinite replayability".

TF2 was always a chaotic game and trying to turn it into an e-sport is the most retarded thing you could possibly do.

Attached: FROYO soldier main.jpg (900x1200, 136.44K)

Are you using "chaotic" here as a euphemism for fundamentally broken? The reason it revolves around such a limited class pool is because they're just that much better than the other half of the roster and have been since day 1. That's the whole reason Highlander exists.

(Voice) FROYO b4nny: SHUT THE FUCK UP

Soldier and Demoman are the most fundamentally broken classes that have ever existed in TF2 and they should be severely nerfed until people are forced to play real classes with real class dynamics, counter-play, and a specific role.

Valve removed grenades from TF2 because they were a general-purpose weapon which could do the roles of specialized classes better than them and once Valve removed them, the game became "more fun almost immediately". This exact same problem also exists with Soldier and Demoman, the generalists who can do the roles of specialized classes better than them.
youtu.be/UxMzJZ7ddpg?t=245

Attached: dynamics in TF2.png (1950x4300, 913.85K)

Reminder that tournament pots are a way to make poor passive income generation look better.
And all the glamour in the world won't make a game not fun to play.

Attached: 1320-0-91230-9132-953081.gif (200x200, 1.05M)

Also the fucking team stacking.
>see that CT is winning 6-2
>joins CT even though they already have two more players than T side.