I haven't crafted a single fucking thing my entire playthrough and neither have you

Attached: elden-ring-key-art-1271785.jpg (1200x675, 88.72K)

yes i did, the talon thing for more rune drops, the clots to remove poison and rot and arrows

I made arrows.

Item game is actually really strong this time around. Kind of want to make an item only user, buy that'll be saved for next time.

I've used hundreds of bone darts

I made the fingers to summon help. That’s about it

i make darts and the summon things

Attached: smile.jpg (1558x1024, 242.04K)

I crafted your mom last night

I've crafted arrows and several antidotes, cope, seethe and dilate.

I make bone throwing knives and bolts for the unique crossbow I found and wanted to use. I also make the berries that cure madness because that's the gayest status ailment fromsoft has ever introduced

darts, arrows, poison cure before I got flame cleanse me

I made arrows, some bombs, and rot boluses.

I made some antidotes and some fire pots but they’re kind of shit and I don’t even bother using them

I craft Rotbone arrows so I can give the harder bosses AIDs.

I crafted arrows

I made arrows, knives, and the gold/silver fowl feet

where is the goddamn anti-super aids pill ? which cookbook ?

Attached: 1477885096687.jpg (495x495, 152.59K)

I'm playing a pure ARC build and enemies burst like pinatas full of crafting shit so there's no reason not to use as many status arrows, bombs, perfumes etc as I want

You have no idea how relieved I was to finally find the ballista bone bolt recipe. You have no idea how it is to even use the ballista. You've never even fired it, or used any other new weapon type added in Elden Ring. You've never even used any of the new mechanics. You don't even press R2. Do not speak to me, plebian.

i crafted food for my horse and thats it

This was my only real disappointment. So many things to pick up. Never made anything. Didn't even buy the crafting kit on my second play through.

The flask system is useless in this game, you rarely die because you ran out of flasks.

So it surprises me that they didn't make healing items crafttable, that would have been a good excuse to gather and craft.

Pickleld fowl foot
Bone arrows
Bone knives
Fire pots
Blood grease
Antivenom
Antibleed
Antirot
Some holy shit against undead
I haven't crafted a lot but I've only played like 8 hours. Fuck you OP.

>get to the aids lake
>only one anti-aids ball
>"guess I will finally use the crafting mechanic"
>have all the recipes for antidotes, except aids
fuck crafting desu

Attached: 1500753879496.png (500x405, 184.55K)

Where do I find smithing stones? I need 6 to upgradey weapon to +3 but can't find them. Also haven't found a vendor that sells them.

I kept crafting throwing darts so I could have some range on my dex/arc build, but I eventually just bought 600 throwing knives and kukris

i exclusively use R2 for those sweet sweet stance breaks

You're wrong.
Bombs are very useful
Perfumes are very useful
Resistance boosters are very useful
Status healers are very useful
Elemental greases are very useful
Arrows are essential

Just because you're a moonveil mage, spirit summoning nigger it doesn't mean everyone else is.

ive messed around with crafting, but yeah, most of it is useless.

the only useful thing ive crafted so far is poison arrows when you are in a tight spot and want to cheese. i do enjoy that you can craft various kinds of ammo on the fly vs. having to hoof it to some arbitrary merchant ahead of time.

This is from a Cannibal Corpse album cover isn't it?

go to the limgrave mines

Open your map. Search for a red rimmed black hole. That's a mine. Some bosses drop ball bearings, ehich you give to the Twin Husks in the Round Table to expand their inventory.

Crystal darts are strong as fuck if you're a Dex/Int build.
And very easy to craft in bulk.

if you're talking about the crimson blight, it's in the underground river between limgrave and caelidc, armor cookbook 6

Boluses against status effects are pretty good, as well as pickled bird feet. But most of the stuff I would never make or use

Incorrect
Bone knives are extremely clutch

Jumping plunges are great but have you considered that fully charged R2s deal more damage than backstabs from stealth? And of course more damage means less instances where some cunt survives with 1 hp.

I crafted those balls which saves from scarlet rot
Btw, game become very easy when you're overleveled

Attached: 1622336034517.png (1920x1080, 3.27M)

I've crafted throwing knifes for monster aggro and all the different colored rabbit drops to counter poisons and rots.

Yeah,
I see a lot of retards still spamming R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 forever when in this game R2 attacks are finally ao good alternative to it.

The mine in northern Liurnia of the Lakes gives you a bell bearing for the merchant in roundtable hold to start selling 1 and 2 stones

Things I remember crafting so far:
Darts
Arrows
Remove-poison/rot balls
Fire/holy/dung bombs
Weapon grease
Magic resist jerky
Prism stones

bone darts desu

I gave up and looked up where to find the smithing bells so I can just buy them

You think I don't see that Mimic tear standing over there?
Might as well open the cheat engine.

I'm doing a bow run so I have to backlog arrows types

You get infinite 3 and 4 recipe in a mine in the outer moat of the capital city.

They really made bow builds a pain in the ass. No other build has the resource problem that archers do. Being able to even get different damage type arrows requires hours of mat farming. And our mats are scarce as fuck for anything not a normal arrow.

How to fix crafting :

Make it so you can craft weapons and armor and make it so the ones you craft can't be found in the field.
Make it so unique pieces require rare materials so there's incentive to find such materials etc..
Maybe have a minor quest where the hold blacksmith teaches you how to do it.

Nothing really too crazy, just maybe 5-10 weapons and armor that can only be obtained that way.

All the items craftable now is okay, but people barely use it or just save it forever.

Crafting during low level runs is a must.

Not true I made anidotes and the scarlet rot antidotes as well

I've crafted a bunch of arrows, poison/rot cures, greases, the message ones for puzzle towers, shield perfumes and jerky for attack/defense.
Most of the stuff is not that useful, but some is really helpful to have

>you didn't beat the boss you used a game mechanic
cry more bitchboy