Lmao

lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-173727_Chrome.jpg (1440x1152, 578.73K)

they bent the knee, they went woke, show's over, let's move on

Do you think we'll ever take back the industry?

the armor is already burka-tier by mmo standards

No, the "chuds" who go into computer science aren't stupid enough to become game devs

i've seen this click bait article on multiple websites

the dev doesn't say this at all in the interview

No. They actually attacked right at the roots and infiltrated the developers while we only complain in online forums.

you did this. YOU shat on both woke trash and japanese games. now we have nothing.

>no way to get players now
>pander to neurotic schizos instead
I won't lie, that will probably get them a few bucks

No!!! I want everything to be exactly the same and conform to my own biases!

These people live on another fucking planet. It’s supposed to be escapism, or is that just completely lost on them? It’s completely fine to play a game where you are fighting mythical creatures and using magic but the moment some boob armour is there they through an absolute fit, whilst still cosplaying in revealing clothing like some dolled up prostitute at a convention

U wot m8? I got no problem with weebshit

Glad I dropped it desu. Maybe I'll come back for the loli update

Nice bait thread. They aren't removing any content they are just adding MORE content that is less coom bait. Faggot.

Autistic people have a ridiculously higher chance of trooning out and are thus incredibly overrepresented in tech so probably not anytime soon.

Any non-coom content is removed potential coom content and thus censored. Don't bother replaying with dishonest remarks.

koreans are always the first to bend the knee to daddy america

Attached: 1616339029550.jpg (472x305, 28.18K)

Women dress like whores all the time so it isn’t necessarily unrealistic to portray them as such in your game

he's an anti shill. no reasoning with those schizos

I mean yeah, character creation fucking sucks shit in Lost Ark. Why are there two separate gun classes and one can only be played by a female and the other a male? Why not both? Why are they locked to a specific gender? Are the developers retarded? Did they just not know how?

You will never be a woman

>"As we are aware of the balance between hardcore fans who want a Lost Ark experience that is close to the original Korean version and new players who may not like the current armour and costume options, we are adding outfits and alternatives to the game instead of taking away options," Park said.
Learn to read, nigger. Based rooftop koreans know what's up and are not deceived by Amazon's jewish tricks.

Don't care, still playing

Chaos dungeon bros ww@?