ITT:

We pretend that Fire emblem three houses was a ___ game

Attached: Fire_Emblem_Three_Houses_Rhea_Support_Guide.jpg_1200x500_.jpg (888x500, 72.65K)

good

I know literally nothing about this game besides retards waifufagging, does anybody give a shit about it?

I love my wife Bernie!

Attached: Bernie(29).png (600x587, 809.46K)

I won't pretend.

It's not a game, it's reality.

The routes have just enough vagueness in politics that people have been debating which options were the "best" for the continent, three years after release.
The gameplay is also fine, and many of the characters are fun, even if you don't want to romance them. Objectively, it's easily within the top 5 of Fire Emblem games.
The only real problems with it are the lack of map variety, the fucked visuals, the complete lack of visual storytelling in cutscenes, and the game being rushed at the last second, which probably caused many of those other issues.

It has a really great main narrative that deliberately makes it impossible to save everyone and forces you to kill your friends. Lots of great interactions and character development built around the timeskip where everything goes to pot

Gameplay wise it gives you a lot of freedom in developing your units and has some cool additions to the series like giant monsters and your units all leading their own battalions so each mission actually feels like a full scale battle rather than 10 dudes routing an army of 30 dudes.

Shitty psychopath lizard, die.

It’s a good game, but would have been better in the hands of anyone not KT.

I chose blue lions cause of the berniefag

good morning I hate dragons.

Attached: 1636519265246.jpg (1024x1021, 174.98K)

it's over

baby easy, terrible main character and every route is the same

mechanically better than 3DS trash but not by much

not a waifufag, not a jrpgfag, not a weebfag, not a fakegamerfag, not a Any Forumsfag reporting. This game is actually kino trust me

I don't care what anyone says, it's my favourite game of all time. I have never been so invested in a game's characters before playing Three Houses. It really makes me feel like I have actual friends when I play it, and as a friendless virgin NEET I really needed that feeling.

Attached: Timeskip Mercedes.png (900x1200, 808.87K)

Did a salty fatesfag make this because of last time?

I honestly think Any Forums as a board is tired of seeing our threads here lol

Blue Lions might be easy to handle but is slow as fuck. REAL pilots choose Edelgard's team

Where’s Eliwood

why would people be tired of seeing you make the same thread with the same posts over and over for over two years