RIP Mangs

RIP Mangs

Attached: jhvznnt.jpg (1330x678, 148.27K)

Why not just play the original games instead of WayForward shovelware?

Attached: cdromance.png (896x745, 605.36K)

Not like this mangsbros...

Another soulless remake gone, not a big loss for videogames.

I told you this war was for the best

>Real War GOOD!
>Fictinal War BAD!

Neo liberalism in a nutshell

it doesnt say NEW© on the box, i no like

>STALKER 2
>Advance Wars

Holy shit is this the biggest cancellation of games due to world events ever?

NOTE: Visual novels getting cancelled in 2011 were not games

Um honey what do you mean "keep working"? There's a heckin' WAR overseas causing me the self-diagnosed anxieties

The superior version of this game is already out. It's been out for over 20 years now.

Attached: advance wars4.jpg (976x1144, 441.99K)

... and nothing of value was lost.

>having so little faith in wayforward remakes

I don't know you people.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_DoubleDragonNeon_image1280w.jpg (1280x640, 305.63K)

>Literal, unironic threat ot nuclear war
>Can't be anxious

I don't understand how Nell's hair is supposed to work in the new art.

After all the shovelware they've made, they make one that's decent enough. Good even. I'll accept DDN as being a good WF game.

Attached: FA7JKJrUcAAZxle.png (845x800, 420.8K)

Thinking it'll go nuclear is a reddit take.

The logic is not sound here.

it's almos one entire decade since this game was released and I still haven't seen a single gameplay screenshot, surely it's because gameplay is irrelevant as with any other wayforward game

They were going to delay it anyways

Gonna be funny seeing the slow cope and realization from people over the next year that this "indefinite delay" is a cancellation.

Perfect excuse for them to cancel a game that is likely to flop. Was anybody even excited for this demake?

>Blue Moon
>Niggers
What?
Also, are they using the same model for the artillery units?

I mean eventually humanity will nuke itself. It's inevitable. Just make sure you're not the target.

Do redditfags really? if you want to die do a hero already,nothing has happened and if it does it would be me vs literally everyone situation

nothing ever happens and if something does then good

It's pretty good, it's a beat 'em up with i-frame dodging and enemies that require i-frame dodging. You also buy and upgrade special moves.

I definitely get the feeling this was a "shit's still fucked even after our first delay" delay and spinning it as "muh current events" is just a way to garner brownie points

Wow just like in the Fallout™ games!!

Why?
Triangle Strategy, another switch strategy game, just released and it's all about resource wars and it's more relevant than ever. If anything these games need to be out now more than ever.

Nobody knows Triangle Strategy exists.

The gameplay is going to be fine, but that's just it; I already played these fucking games. Why would I bother paying $60 to play the exact same games I did 20 years ago with a worse artstyle?

I hate nihilistic takes like that. So what even if it does? Roll along or kys.

I hope they cancel it instead of tainting the stores with its release.

Christ it looks so fucking bad

eyeroll

Advance Wars started in 1988 so technically you've been playing the same game for like 35 years.

So you hate realism or just reality in general?

I'm lol'ing over this.

It looked terrible anyway