What's the best video game mod you've ever played?

What's the best video game mod you've ever played?

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-104532_Twitter.jpg (1075x1179, 495.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulIG29H4rYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This would never happen with a girl mod

???

because it happens every day and has thus become uninteresting to anyone who doesn't still crank it daily to Lara Croft's jaggy polytits

mine is better

Attached: me.jpg (768x1024, 81.22K)

Tifa pit hair mod when?

playing FPS with brainley AI mod is pretty fun just to snipe all of the dumbass PCs. here is a clip of me and my boyz at fox news gaming blowing out some NPCs ya dig
youtube.com/watch?v=ulIG29H4rYE

Formerly Buck's

>Kotaku
lemme guess
they think this is okay but tifa titcow mods aren't
they're both fine btw. people who care about coomer mods have even less life than the coomers who download them

Goobergate ended in 2014, newfag.

>because it happens every day and has thus become uninteresting to anyone who doesn't still crank it daily to Lara Croft's jaggy polytits
/thread

Titcow mods are made daily. This was more a documentation of funny events because the people complaining about the mods being too sexy were complaining cause it was women but then this guy made cloud as fuckable as possible.

this is the only mention of tifa
>In addition to the controversial project described above, Juijub has also released mods that replace Cloud with his best friend Zack Fair, give Barrett Wallace’s gun arm a Mega Man-style makeover, and (gulp) remove clothing from the Cloud and Tifa Lockhart models altogether.

Has anyone made a mod for 7r that improves the game yet or is it still all worthless memeshit designed to get twitter RTs

It's literally impossible to improve Remake

I'd like some mods that give a reasonable amount of graphical options and make the game not cost $70

The best video game mod of all time is Defrag for Quake 3 with second place being that Half-Life 2 mod with the UMD launcher

ahem

Attached: death wish.png (1024x768, 62.23K)

>twitter
>kotaku

Attached: 748c4912d1d532671c18d4f4db94afddad54fc02fe74987da18b1cd566a0409c.png (511x366, 241.48K)

we truly are in the bisexual golden age

day of defeat or natural selection
science & industry and dystopia were good mods too