The absolute state of Nintendolts

The absolute state of Nintendolts

Attached: Lol.jpg (595x262, 31.09K)

NICE!

>i-it's not okay when nintendo does it!
So this is the true definition of "rent free"

kek they know everyone is still playing Elden Ring

Has anyone else done something like this?

What? Why would they do this and what does Advance wars have to do with recent world events?

They're going to remove blue moon aren't they

what the fuck is Advanced Wars. what the fuck is Re-Boot Camp

The first world got reminded that wars actually exist, so it's not okay to make war games anymore.

They're full of shit. WayForward just isn't done with the game and used an excuse.

To think I actually wanted to buy a Switch just for XC2... Shame on me. I'll gladly accept you all calling me a dumb faggot.

Home to waifu of the century, unfortunately she's not in 1/2, only 3.

Attached: Awds-sasha.png (400x1000, 281.95K)

Had no intentions of buying it anyway.

Blue Moon is the Russians and the first game starts with you trying to kick out the Blue Moon aggressors. But in truth it's probably a disguise for the fact that WayForward haven't finished yet and it still visually looks like crap.

Attached: 1364270280209.jpg (420x600, 68.85K)

It's the first war in decades that affects people that can afford to play videogames at all. I hate this relativism that some people wants to throw on to this subject. This war's scale is completeley different and if it goes out of hand the whole planet will become an unhabitable radioactive wasteland. No, clonka minkus warlords killing each other for ruling a shihole can't make people care in the same amount. It would be absurd that it did.

>it’s happening, bros
>but, like, for reals this time

One of the best turn based tactics series you'll ever play. All armies are colour-coded and all troops are mass-produced and replaceable so it trivialises war to a hilarious extent. Play the GBA versions though, not these remakes. Remakes will only be good for the online multiplayer.

Attached: aw2hcm32.png (608x416, 80.98K)

>Wars waging in the middle east for decades
>business as usual
>China has concentration camps
>Pander to the chinese audience
>War comes to white countries
>SHUT IT DOWN. NO MORE GAMES FOR YOU RUSSIA

>slavs
>white

Ukraine is a shithole, why do people care that it got invaded? Stop making Russia angry and just let them sort it out.

Because Russia has been an easy scapegoat in American politics for years and considering how much of a joke the economy has become the government needs to draw eyes away from home.
>Stop making Russia angry and just let them sort it out.
Then you get accused for being Russian or a Russian plant if you say that. Appeasement makes you look weak like Chamberlain.