No Shulk/Xenoblade?

So where does Xenoblade stand considering pic related?

Is it always gonna be treated by Nintendo as the "It is but isn't" Nintendo series? They don't really help the series gain traction when they do this.

Attached: 20220309_122851.jpg (1080x856, 320.4K)

"LET'S SHOVE BIG FAT TITS IN FRONT OF CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Nintendo is not gonna be like that you fucking retard

Shulk has big tits? Since when?

Doesn't Camilla from Fire Emblem have big tits?

You're not really arguing anything desu.

>No Animal Crossing
wtf

There is Animal Crossing its listed.

No Xenoblade though. Perhaps Nintendo UK don't see it as a Nintendo IP.

Attached: 20220309_123516.jpg (2254x1964, 858.3K)

They literally didn't want to release it in the US until fans protested about it and then made it a limited release.

Shulk is the main character of one game and was not featured in the subsequent two outside of the DLC. It would be stupid to add him or the interchangeable FE characters to what's considered their "face" lineup. You'd be more likely to see a Nopon. In the past twenty years, I'm pretty sure all Nintendo has added to that main lineup is Inkling, Isabelle, and Bowser Jr.

>In the past twenty years, I'm pretty sure all Nintendo has added to that main lineup is Inkling, Isabelle, and Bowser Jr.

Jesus christ.

Crazy how none of that "face" lineup appeals to me. They really need to diversify.

if it is not here, it is not an IP recognized by NCL

Attached: nintendo-store-japan.jpg (1680x1050, 1.65M)

btw, Xenoblade sucks, play better JRPGs
t. Nintendo fanb

is there a full picture of this?

Is that Samus and Yoshi in the back? Is DK in the back as well?

Attached: 1646719566734.gif (340x224, 177.94K)

Thanks for bringing this to my attention OP. I wrote a letter to Nintendo UK afterwards:

Hi,

I checked the 'news' section on my Nintendo Switch and spotted a news article named 'Nintendo Characters' with the sub-text 'Get to know these familiar Nintendo characters!".

The article contained links to Nintendo series such as:

Donkey Kong,
Metroid,
Splatoon,
WarioWare,
Pikmin,
Captain Toad,
Kirby,
Yoshi,
Zelda,
Fire Emblem,
Smash Bros.,
Animal Crossing,
Luigi's Mansion,
ARMS,
Miitopia,
Mario

My inquiry then is why Xenoblade, Shulk or any Xenoblade character are excluded from the above list? As far as I know, Xenoblade is a Nintendo IP, and the developer, Monolith Soft, are a first-party Nintendo game development studio, so I found it strange.

I feel as if these types of exclusions do not help the series gain traction with Nintendo fans and actively hinders its ability to build more rapport with Nintendo gamers, thus thwarting potential interest, buyers and financial success.

The Nintendo brand is an exceptionally powerful and valuable brand to a large majority of Nintendo fans worldwide. Therefore, not affiliating Xenoblade more closely with it and excluding it from Nintendo marketing feels like you are subconsciously telling Nintendo fans that the series is not worth playing.

I write this to you in the hopes that you please consider the Xenoblade IP more in the future when promoting Nintendo-branded products.

Thank you,
- A Monolith Soft fan.

Klaus bless you user.

Why are inkling girls so sexy

>Shulk has big tits? Since when?
Ah yes, because XBC1 is the only game in the series. He's obviously referring to Pyra etc
>Doesn't Camilla from Fire Emblem have big tits?
Yes, but she's not plastered all over the promoting of Nintendo's characters. You've just argued the guy's own point you were meant to be calling out.
>You're not really arguing anything desu.
Based retard, go back to school.

Attached: 1620522923474.jpg (125x125, 2.6K)

>Yes, but she's not plastered all over the promoting of Nintendo's characters

Nintendo added Pyra and Mythra to Smash with no fuss.

Guess Metroid, DK, and Yoshi aren’t Nintendo IPs anymore. Nintendo is done for.

Just accept that Nintendo UK are shite and don't really know anything about Xenoblade. Nintendo Japan is who really puts Xenoblade alongside other Nintendo IPs more often. That's where it really matters.

>pikmin isn’t nintendo because it isn’t there
bros……

big shoes

>He's obviously referring to Pyra etc
>heterosexual big boobs are bad
>LGBT shit good
???