So this is what World of Warcraft has build up to for 20 fucking years...

So this is what World of Warcraft has build up to for 20 fucking years? This is the super villain who has set up the entirety of the world of warcraft story up to this point?
>I actually just tried to protect you from an even bigger bad, whoopsie

Attached: 1621096699274.jpg (2560x1440, 231.99K)

And its name is Naoki Yoshida

Attached: 1632886724851.png (806x671, 1.31M)

The jailor is too complex of a character for tranny fantasy players who need everything spelled out for them.

Use the catalog, tards.

>troon fantasy goes back to irrelevance a month after asmon stops playing it
lol
remember a few months ago when you had literally thousands people long queues and party finder had fifty groups looking for players at any given moment
and now its deader than classic

why do wow trannies still do this, your game likely doesn't even have 100k players, let alone being able to call the #1 mmorpg dead

dilate

100k player is probably 100x players your """#1 mmorpg""" has in march 2022 lol

Nta and I don’t have a dog in this race but why are you so hostile?

>obsessed ffxiv troon seeks attention and advertises his game in a wow thread for the twentyfifth time today
>gets the slighest bit of pushback
WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO ME- I MEAN THAT OTHER GUY WHO IS DEFINITELY NOT ME

His post seemed pretty harmless you absolute spaz

you're both shit lol

barry did you already get pushed out of /wowg/ again

>So this is what World of Warcraft has build up to for 20 fucking years?
No. The story, at best, ended with the Lich King. And I'm tired of this bullshit where long running franchise pull the "This is what it was all building up to the entire time" card. Disney pulled this shit with Rise of Skywalker and now Blizzard with World of Warcraft.

Seems to me like you're just deranged and looking for an excuse to go off on somebody

Who's Barry and why do I keep hearing about this name?

ywnbaw

>user so mindbroken by what Blizzard has done to his game, that he has become an unironic all-caps spamming schizo
Fucking christ, you need some better experiences.

Those better experiences wont be found in mmorpgs, come play better games.

hes a raging shitposter who shits on ff14 in /wowg/ because ff15 flopped and he got some weird hateboner for it, and ironicly, is probably the only reason /wowg/ is even alive

Barry is probably a WoWcuck that loves to get on his knees and smell WoW farts on a daily basis.

why do you care about what happens in /wowg/? do you play wow? or are you an obsessed ffxivtroon going there to advertise your replacement addiction to get back at the company that broke your heart ten years ago

Would it have been improved if he didn't do the submissive femdom flashbacks and actually showed the vision that he saw?

I mean, he apparently saw something that NO ONE ELSE could see as the Arbiter, and apparently forgot to tell everyone too.

Is it explained WHY he was exiled anyways? Just seems like he was, but as far as I can tell (quit after 9.0) it is never explained what exactly he did wrong.

>to get back at the company that broke your heart ten years ago

Not the same user, however I still shit on EA for killing Westwood and Maxis.

Nothing wrong with being a vindictive customer.