I beat the fire giant using this

>I beat the fire giant using this
youtube.com/watch?v=pNRdSPPY0MU
>I beat Radagons first stage using this
youtube.com/watch?v=wcH1Y-k347U
>used +10 Mimic and +10 Black Knife Tiche depending on boss
>used Azure Comet spam to kill bosses
>used multiple farm spots to overlevel
And no I don't regret. Yes I enjoyed the game fully. No I didn't ruin the experience for myself. Cheesing stuff is fun.
sorry not sorry. Enjoy your 42069th attempt at Malenia without Summons, Armors, and no vigor while you seethe at summonfags for enjoying the game. :)

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 502.07K)

I'm 99% certain the second dude is Greek.

cope

You're the one coping :)

Skipping a boss you don't wanna do is fine.
Sometimes a boss is designed to specifically fuck a certain build which you are using.
Sometimes you just really wanna move on, maybe you just don't like it.
But skipping all bosses without even giving them a shot? Why?

>And no I don't regret. Yes I enjoyed the game fully. No I didn't ruin the experience for myself.
Yes you do. No you didnt. Yes you did.

Bait thread aside, everyone that does this regrets it deep down and knows its cheating thats why they feel the need to scream "IT'S NOT CHEATING OK I TOTALLY FEEL FINE ABOUT IT" and are constantly trying that the rest of the playerbase admits it not cheating. They know they fucked up

Not him but I genuinely don't care about it because I'm only after getting their sick fashion. I play this game to collect outfits.

Attached: 20220308165809_1.jpg (1920x1080, 469.79K)

Based.

you still didnt beat the game

>:)
you play how you want to, but don't be a faggot about it

I have opened up CE then gave myself infinite poise, hp and stamina to beat the game. Suck on that chuds.

I miss using smileyfaces so I'm using them again. Simple as.,
I do what I want

Hey, no lol

>Get to Black blade never using summons or Ashes
>Get sick and become to tired to focus and play normally
>Decide to use a mimic
>Steam roll the last few bosses having no challenge at all
It really is easy mode.
On another subject, this game has 5 bosses backtoback in the end it is a bit too much.

Who cares?

Where do i get the slime thing

yea the boss rush ending really sours the experience. but placidusax is really really good

Based

Nokron

Can confirm. I used Mimic Tear to get past Rotbitch after banging my head against her for 4 hours straight. Got it on the first attempt and I felt 0 satisfaction.

Mimic Tear is cheating, everything else is fair game.

Mimic tear feels fair if you use it to skip phases. Black blade guy is a good example because the first phase is easy but takes too long, and the second phase is crazy combos that destroy you for one mistake. It just feels like a chore to do the first phase just to instantly die in the second

You didn’t beat the game then

Can't even beat a video games holy shit HAHAHAHA, your entire life must be a fucking joke so why even bother? kys.

my test levels are too high to be able to enjoy being cheap on a first playthrough