Will Final Fantasy VII fatigue set in again?

Will Final Fantasy VII fatigue set in again?

Attached: 1646827408783.jpg (1080x1317, 295.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.sensortower.com/android/us/square-enix-co-ltd/app/ffvii-the-first-soldier/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.ff7fsww/overview
app.sensortower.com/android/US/square-enix-co-ltd/app/nier-re-in-carnation/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.nierspww/overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>again
Never happened. I've wanted more Compilation kino for over a decade.

FF7 related content sparkling any kind of confidence from Square compared to their other projects should tell you everything about that trash company.

>Dirge of Cerberus 2
>Madd by Platinum

Just fucking DO IT

Wasn't the last FF VII spin-off an absolute gigaflop? That weird gacha PVP one on mobile?

The great thing about FFVII is even though I really like it, I'm perfectly capable of ignoring the stuff that doesn't interest me. I'm ready for Ever Crisis, I think Yuffie could do great in a stealth action game, I'd even be up for an FF Warriors game.
Dirge never interested me, but if platinum was involved I'd buy it.

I fucking hate square
FF7 is my favorite game ever , and they're absolutely fucking killing it because they make things like the remake cater to twitter trannies instead of the core fanbase

Attached: 220px-Cloud_Strife.png (220x262, 53.31K)

app.sensortower.com/android/us/square-enix-co-ltd/app/ffvii-the-first-soldier/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.ff7fsww/overview
>Revenue: $70k
Yeah, it flopped hard. I don't know why are they even keeping it alive.

>always loved FF7 and wanted to play it in modern graphics
>it's all gay fanservice

Attached: 1621371776126.jpg (259x194, 7.55K)

Cash cow gets milked, nothing to see here.

>30k downloads
>70 revenue
Jesus, even games that are DOA usually do a little better than that in their first month.

This time with goddamn playable Yuffie FUCK

Everything FF7 related that isn't the original FF7 is pure trash and I really wish they'd just stop.

It released in November and declined pretty hard after the initial 1 million downloads. Even another dead gacha from S-E pulls more revenue than FF7FS.

app.sensortower.com/android/US/square-enix-co-ltd/app/nier-re-in-carnation/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.nierspww/overview

If you actually think this you are fucking crazy. VIIR was absolutely made for the core fan base, as evidenced by Compilation deep cuts only dedicated fans would understand and a plot that absolutely expects you are familiar with the original game.
There's a reason almost everyone thought Kyrie was an original character from Remake and not an existing compilation character : nobody fucking read The Kids Are Alright except idiots like me.

>Cash cow gets milked, nothing to see here.

kek when from software does it its ok.

hypocrite /v as always

I got in the beta and it was obvious it never stood a chance.
But depending on how the gacha or whatever revenue concept Ever Crisis has, I think it could be big.

Attached: final-fantasy-vii-ever-crisis-release-date-900x506.jpg (900x506, 62.85K)

no one cares, not even fanboys
no one cared about the BR game and no one cares about the kind of but not really actual remake, and the one people might care about that they do call remake isn't coming out for at least a year

The core fanbase thinks the compilation is shit

square will never work with platinum again after babylon's fall

>release your game as a mobile app
>nobody plays it

Really makes me think.

>If you actually think this you are fucking crazy.
no I am not , I know plenty of people who think just like me
>as evidenced by Compilation deep cuts only dedicated fans would understand and a plot that absolutely expects you are familiar with the original game.
yet they take the game in a completely different direction (which is not bad by itself) , which is a direction that I currently disdain. let's take sephiroth for example , in the original he was introduced to the player around 20 hours in , in the temple of the ancients , after a huge buildup that included the midgar zolomn being impaled , kal flashbacks , and constant reminders that sephiroth is a very menacing character. in the remake they chose to make him like a fucking discord moderator , they made sure that cloud saw him multiple times throughout the game , yet their encounters did not enhance the experience - quite the opposite , it worsened it. the buildup of sephiroth was what made him (in my opinion) great in the original

Attached: Cloud_Portrait.jpg (250x359, 19.55K)