The game is coming out yet there's nobody that talk about it at all, not even any marketing anywhere

The game is coming out yet there's nobody that talk about it at all, not even any marketing anywhere.
The game also gonna be like a mobile games, yet you have to buy to play.
Let me guess, the game gonna sell like absolute shit, and the business suits gonna claim that chocobo series is over, and we will never get any good chocobo franchises anymore.
God, I fucking hate Square Enix.

Attached: Chocobo-GP-Story-Mode-Teaser-Reveals-What-It-Unlocks.jpg (1200x675, 177.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

press.na.square-enix.com/CHOCOBO-GP-MAKES-A-DASH-TOWARDS-THE-FINISH-LINE-WITH-PRE-ORDERS-NOW-AV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no fucking clue what you are talking about

Nobody is talking about it because Square Enix capped its knees by announcing it will have unironic paid battle passes.

Also the fact it is out a week before Mario Kart 8 DLC, which is going to kill its launch dead.

i would rather have crash nitro fueled on steam

Wait, what? So the game is free to play, but you have to pay to unlock stuff? Or you have to buy the game and then pay even more microtransactions to unlock... what?

press.na.square-enix.com/CHOCOBO-GP-MAKES-A-DASH-TOWARDS-THE-FINISH-LINE-WITH-PRE-ORDERS-NOW-AV

And the game still cost full price.
Fucking Hell.

And now you know why literally nobody is talking about it and marketing collapsed the moment after they announced the battle passes (and the same day Nintendo undercut them with Mario Kart 8 DLC's announcement)

Chocobo GP will be lucky to have enough players even for the 64 racer bracket thing it keeps advertising.

I heard this shit only has 9 tracks LMAO

Square sacrificed this and Babylon's Fall in the hope that Stranger of Paradise succeeds do close to Elden Ring.

It has variants of the same 9.

i.e. one of the Big Bridges is actually on the bridge, the other is circular racetrack next to the bridge etc.

Still way too little track variety for a Kart racer in 2021, even fucking Super Mario Kart had like 8 track archetypes back in the 90s. And didn't have battle passes on top of that.

Didn't the original have very less tracks too?
That worked out fine.

Not even on Steam, is it going to be Epic exclusive?

Thanks for the warning, cancelling my pre-order

Wouldn't surprise me. SE seems to be making games only to milk Epic's exclusivity deals instead of for the players now.

Currently it's only on Switch. It's probably a timed exclusive like Octopath/BD2 etc.

There are total 10 tracks in original (include FF8 track)

It's not 1999 anymore you silly billy.

The only thing I give a shit about is whether you can race with 2 players on the same team.

I haven't seen any reviews/coverage mention it one way or the other.

Yeah, I keep looking but I've not seen anything either. It's a dealbreaker for me so I'll probably need to wait for actual release. Incompetent as fuck marketing.

Square just has a raging hardon for GAAS these days and they saw CTR:NF's grand prix system and thought "Hey what if we did that, but also made people pay for it".