Did they all play the game for 5 hours?

Did they all play the game for 5 hours?

Attached: ftdik2t0unj81.png (640x360, 347.62K)

yes

The 10/10 means 10 hours

Pretty much yeah
Imagine giving this game a 10 unironically

if you are paying $60 for something and it is good for 5 hours then it is a good game worthy of it's praise. a good steak can cost around $60 and is not 5 hours worth of entertainment

>food analogy

Rating things on a ten point scale is stupid and especially stupid when they give .5 points effectively making it a 20 point system

Regardless, Elden Ring is a 5 star game. That doesn’t mean it’s a perfect game, but it’s of superb quality

>60$
>5 hours is good
kek

whats a 10 game in ur eyes

in my opinion the first tlou

do you not understand games journalism?

yes

Attached: 99er9e9r.png (1636x1010, 1.34M)

i love this game. however from games have now reached the echelon of kojima/zelda/naughty dog/ etc that will always get 10s

I'm 50 hours in and about the complete the swamp area in a completionist style playthrough. It's a decent game but the souls formula was never a 10/10 and their venture into the open world genre is for sure far from perfect. So far it's a solid 8/10 title.
The journos got their asses handed to them so hard by us at the release of Sekiro that they are fucking terrified to go up against our taste this time.

Attached: 1553822174379.png (694x244, 37K)

Tell us what you know o wise one

why the hell are you posting seriously in a shitpost thread

its marketing. not that there's anything wrong with that, but yeah

Reused content alone makes this game drop at least 1 point, it's dishonest to call it 10/10 when it has very glaring flaws

10/10 doesn't mean flawless lol
you don't understand game reviews

what open world game doesnt have reused content

games journalists will never get a full look at a large game before release because you basically have to no-life it in the tiny window they have their review copy for, and they simply will not be able to get a full experience in the game. It will always be a surface-level look. It's basically an expanded first impression.

found a spic trying to impress whites again

cringe

Are you fucking high? Journos playing for 5 hours? That is at least 3 hours more than they would put in.

It's not that it has reused content in itself, every game in existence reuses enemies, assets or really anything at some point. It's how it's reused, I haven't seen a game that takes a story boss, gives him a different name, takes away his phase 2 and thinks this is something players will appreciate. Not to mention there are tons of unique boss that you rematch in a fucking mine, I haven't seen it being worse in any other AAA game.

unironically yes

sekiro. same devs btw