Uninstalled

Uninstalled.

Attached: piece of shit.jpg (1920x1080, 228.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpFj0coWgLU
youtube.com/watch?v=erChDThjSDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Malenia filtering nerds

is it even possible to beat her without any summons/spirits using only melee and no bleed?

Fire's Deadly Sin + Seppuku AoW + Mimic Tear = easy win. Especially with upgraded brass shield + Barricade AoW to guarantee survival of the combo.
AoE passive bleed buildup plus bleed from attacks and mimic bleeds too. How can you even lose with this setup?

why does she call herself malenia blade of miquella when in trailer she was called blade of miquella, malenia the severed

Just spam stomp, if you and your mimic chain it there's not a fucking thing she can do about it.

She's optional

I have not yet seen her beat without some form of cheese. Mimic, bleed, a spammable stunning weapon ash, high tier magic and greatshield+spear builds are all I've seen in videos of her fight. If you're just using standard weapons/spells it just doesn't seem possible.

Not for me, I let the 3 fingers do unspeakable things to me

I'm honestly so fucking proud that I beat her without any summons and just doing plain melee. I know it's kinda faggy but I recorded my win, check it out bros

youtube.com/watch?v=zpFj0coWgLU

youtube.com/watch?v=erChDThjSDA

Fighting her coop is the equivalent of sliding your entire head into a tire shredder

Attached: 1636344349112.png (1210x954, 335.4K)

anyone know how to consistently dodge her anime fuck you attack where she slashes everywhere? I can usually dodge all of it 80% of the time spamming bloodhound dash or whatever but sometimes I get caught up in it and fucking die instantly

I found the best strat is to just have a brass shield with barricade on standby, and after she does the move just switch it out.

Run away as soon as she jumps, you should be able to avoid the first attack. For the other two, wait for her dash (the one right before her second attack) and roll straight to her and keep rolling/moving in the same direction (she will waste time trying to turn around for her third attack instead of dashing straight to you).
Sometimes I still take a hit or two with this, though.

not an excuse

>you do have to have this poorly designed boss we put in this game

I have a greatsword, how hard it will be?

Agreed. Even using the AoE passive bleed glitch in Co-OP to bleed her every 5 seconds, hosts have on average 2 INT and die long before phase 2. I actually got summoned by some fool with 802 max HP

shes not that hard

Attached: Screenshot (30).png (1920x1080, 3.14M)

>ANOTHER meme bleed powerstancing katanas + mimic faggot

Fuck off.

Is this autism? or just tranny egoism?

what's the best cheese? I'm planning to mimic her with Blasphemous Blade

If a fucking boss has to be cheesed with a very specific build its poorly designed.

Its that simple.