WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO AGAINST HIM

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO AGAINST HIM
I've got like a +17 sacred flail with 50 faith and can barely put a dent in him with jump and heavy attacks. And that is if I can even get a hit in, the guy jumps around the arena like a puppet on strings. Should I change the scaling on my weapon or try a new strat

Attached: 887876876.jpg (1920x1080, 582.5K)

I think that guy has high elemental resistance but weak physical resistance.

this literally looks like a das2 screenshot

black knife fucks always have a couple of guaranteed openings but you're just running around waiting for them to fucking do them while they flip and flip and stab and jump
couldn't take it after a few attempts at this guy and I just unzipped my hoarfrost cheese

why cant i deal proper damage to those blue frisbee fucks near the moonlight altar evergaol

Attached: man.png (316x394, 158.88K)

yeah, the jump attacks he has are guaranteed free hits, but due to his massive health bar it's just going to be me running around for 30mins baiting one or two attacks

Guard counter their asses until they break.

use a strike damage and deal posture damage until they "crack"

Im so annoyed they made some of them bosses to force retards like you to understand how to damage them

jesus christ ive dumped 90 hours into this game, im starting to get exhausted

They get mini staggered really easily. Two handing my faith sword was doing it, but I went for a greatsword to get the full stagger every few hits.
Alecto only has two actual dangerous moves. His retarded grab and penis stab can be interrupted super easily. and if not, dodge left or right. His jump and do a mini Maliketh attack feels like a total crapshoot though. It was harder for me to learn than Malenia's anime 1000 slices a second meme.

Just azur comet everything lol

is this a copy of the secret boss you find in that one skeleton dungeon? If so just equip any shield and use your guard counter after you block his lunge. Also back stab him after he does that one big jump attack. Don't bother doing anything else

Unless the boss is static that won't work.

there are a shitton of black knife assassins, both canonically and ones you encounter ingame

Speaking of running around, that's how I beat Rahdan. Poison throwing knives, Scarlet Rot crossbow bolts. Get both status effects on him and run in circles, usually behind small hills. Beat him easily that way
>B-But m-MELEE
Shut the fuck up, the game gave me tools and I use them. No wonder people shit on the crafting system if using it is "le bad"

>Shut the fuck up, the game gave me tools and I use them
yeah over the course of HOURS I would guess. If you melee, you either beat him in less than 5 mins or die. Its feast or famine and its much, much faster. It took me 30 mins to beat Radahn but that was over 10 attempts because I realised straight away its impossible to dodge most of his attacks on a horse, so I stopped using the horse.
Meanwhile tons of people seem to double down on the horse as soon as they see that riding it is an option and get dabbed on by Radahn until they go explore again to level up their ranged or just bruteforce a shitty way of doing it until it works.

this. I tried that shit on my mage build and it's impossible

My weapon had a cheesy WA that allowed me to perform an L2 L2 jump R2 into posture break riposte four times in row to kill him in basically constant stunlock.

I think I just made him stay around a rock, you can kind of just keep him there and poke him.

The actual fight took maybe 10 minutes? All in all it took around an hour, took me some attempts to go from horse good to horse bad to fuck it, I'll just do the poison strat. You might underestimate how much rot shits on bosses, to the poison is just a bonus. I also threw fireballs until the second phase, I only fully disengaged once he got his weird four balls move because it instagibbed me without fail.

As long as you stopped using the horse you realised it was a trap. I saw so many retards saying "this boss was SO HARD as melee :(((" while watching Jerma fight it while he was getting insta staggered from his horse for 3 hours.
I think people just forgot that because iframes exist, it doesnt matter how big an enemy or his attacks are, you can simply dodge roll through them all, and in Elden Ring, you can simply dodge roll then stagger the shit out of the enemy.
I just find it so fascinating how many people just double down on using a horse and just straight up forget how iframes work.