Buy Game

>Buy Game
>Play it
>Country gets sanctioned out the ass by the world
>Money & Game stolen (see pic rel)
Fuck you, all of you, you're all at fault, you fucking did this by allowing """digital ownership""" to flourish, I never took it seriously when those schizos kept saying they'll fucking take it away from me, I even called them schizos, but they weren't, the yfucking knew exactly what would happen and I just laughed it off,and now im fucking suffering from this, fuck you, fuck all of you, digital ownership is a scam, you don't own shit, you're just given the """right""' to play it like some sort of slave from a dystopian novel or film, I'm going to start pirating my fucking games from this point on, fuck this shit

Attached: Fuckyoufuckyou.png (597x319, 259.24K)

Overthrow Putin.

>retard discovers live services are shit
You can always leave Russia.

I'm dodging the fucking military, shits keep calling me, border control wont let me leave if they ping me

Only pirates and GOG people truly owns their games
Also, just stop invading Ukraine bro

you did this to yourself

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY CANT I LIVE IN A WARMONGERING COUNTRY AND STILL OWN MY BIDEO GAMES!!! GABEN FUCK YOU!!!
this is you, be better.

Sounds like (You) allowed this shit to happen. Should have left years ago.

Just like Gamergate. You guys only speak up when someone messes with your hobby. fucking soi ridden losers

Yeah sure, but I didn't think the retard in power would pull such a turboretard move

>Be your own country
>Neighbor is retarded
>Country gets stolen

western games are not even worth pirating

how come we didn't tell that to all the muslims for the past 10 years and shun them from all aspects of global society?

Well yeah, all we want is to play videogames. Unless something fucks with that we couldn't care less you stupid nigger.

people wont care until gaben moves to NZ permanently and USA does some nasty shit and gets sanctioned

The eternal steamcuck

Putin stole your game user,say something to him
But you won't because in your country you would go to prison for saying "uhm...mister putin,maybe this war is not the BEST idea?"

There will be Gog & Magog. entine globalhomo will perish in a nuclear fire. innocents will die but it is required to set this planet straight. it's all in the script.

>play online multiplayer games
You have only yourself to thank.

that's what you and your country deserves for voting in a commie

do you really think it's easy to stand up to a leader? especially one like putin. You're 100% delusional if you don't think he'll start shooting civilians if they protest/riot in mass

You own nothing.
Are you happy yet?

> Gets -50% discount on all games for how much of a shithole his country is
> When his shithole starts to act up it gets slapped with sanctions
> Proceeds to bitch like a little cunt
Slurp up that Pootler's coom.

How come ameriturds didn't overthrow every warmongering government they've ever had?
Where were the sanctions placed upon them?

So, you don't value freedom and rather get cucked? Then why make this thread about getting cucked?