I can't into this game because the traffic is fucking retarded...

I can't into this game because the traffic is fucking retarded. Even if you design it perfectly as you would design it in real life you still have roads being clogged the fuck up. I'm a consolecuck so I can't put mods on it.

Attached: EGS_CitiesSkylines_ColossalOrder_S3-2560x1440-14df106873c918591e49bd9604841e83.jpg (2560x1440, 995.72K)

honest question why would you even play a game like this on console...you can't play it at the very root of the matter because of no mouse/keyboard

the 2022 update made possible to install mods on consoles.

Thats because roads in real life are fucking shit too

Never use four way intersections
Use roundabouts for every intersection bigger than a single two way road
use one way roads in larger dense commercial and residential areas
Have buses going everywhere until you get subways

>Have buses going everywhere until you get subways

*anime guy with butterfly meme from 3 years ago*
Is this a SimCity 2000?

I bet you're the kind of retard to dump highway traffic for half of the city into a local one-lane road, then complain "why don't they use all highway lanes?!"

I gave up the game since you need at least 2000+ mods to make your city look somewhat realistic and part of it include dealing with procedural objects.

you must embrace the spaget

Attached: spagett.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>bottom middle
>people just turning right into second lane with oncoming highway traffic

fuck the poliiiiice

absolutely american

>can't make a city with tiny roundabouts in intersections like we do in Europeland

that shit fixes so many traffic issues in real life you people wouldn't believe.

there is nothing like that anywhere in america.

Attached: double roundabout cyclone.jpg (1920x1080, 291.42K)

Attached: 1336561913503.png (600x422, 381.4K)

ah yes, the old "there can't be traffic anywhere else if everyone is trying to find the way out in this fucking road maze" method

I wish they'd stop shitting out DLC's and make a sequel with a better engine. It's a fun game to paint pretty cities with but SC4, an 18 year old game, is still the best city sim ever made.

Paradox games are dogshit

you can kind of help it with mods
but once your city is like 300k it's just a traffic simulator. still comfy, though.
i'd kill for a skylines 2 - really i'd just want better engine without a simulation limit so you have the ability to make fuck huge cities

real life roads are more congested than they ever have been, using reality as a guide will always end in tears

>I'm a consolecuck so I can't put mods on it.
The game is kinda shit without mods.
Without mods you can't make turn lanes or no left turns. You're basically forced to public transport Maxx to reduce traffic.

Cities Skylines:
City of Altlanta: Hold my beer

Attached: ga-i-285-ashford-dunwoody-ddi[1].jpg (800x531, 517.86K)

Fuck traffic, build squares.