Why is it that whenever people have an argument...

Why is it that whenever people have an argument, they always resort to destroying the other person's entertainment electronics or game consoles/pcs?
No other hobby has their tools/equipment be such prime targets as they do in vidya

Attached: spirit ashes are cheating.webm (202x270, 173.64K)

That's never happened to me because I never dated trash.

That's never happened to me because I never dated

Because women and minorites don't like it when you have fun or things that bring you joy. They destroy them. In the case of cheating, the dude broke her heart so she broke his fun. Letting go and moving on is too ration when emotions are involved, so its much more satisfying to hurt others to feel like you had a victory, but in reality, no one wins. Shaquanda doesn't know about cloud backups.

>Why is it that whenever people have an argument, they always resort to destroying the other person's entertainment electronics or game consoles/pcs?
Cant relate, I'm not american

huh, never seen an asian family argument?

wtf i love girls now

Attached: goat feel.png (650x410, 510.67K)

I don't usually condone this behavior but the PS5 is basically just E-Waste. Make a gayman pc so powerful and heavy a woman can't lift it and you solve the issue.

But he said "people"

Blatantly fake, a woman could not lift a PS5.

>people
women*

Really? i definitely recall some Tireslashing drama happening back when i was young i also recall one story of some bitch poisoning the pet of her BF so i don't think Vidya Assault is as default as you think. I think he main deal here is that Vidya is a easy target, fragile and expensive and destroying em isn't as "obviously illegal" as say fucking up someones car, so the perpetrator knows they will probably get away with it because they were "just breaking toys".

user the only non-people in this world are europeans and australians

ever heard of keying a car?

Posting this from a hospital where a PS5 fell out of nowhere and hit my head.

Fuck man. Dates seem like something that only happens on tv for me

My first wife threw one of my model tanks at the wall, so I went in the kitchen and broke a bunch of her plates. We got into a fist fight. It was pretty funny. Cunt.

Seething shitskin fingers typed this post

Lmao seething eurofag

First off, sociopathy.

Second, entertainment devices seem to be prime targets because they are:
1. Expensive
2. "Replaceable"
3. Seen as surrogacy for attention the destruction is often seeking

In short: People destroy them because they think it will hurt the other significantly (based on the expense), and that they can get away with it because it's not something 'important'.

Lastly, sociopathy.

>max payne 2
>that one lady at the precinct pressing charges against her boyfriend for threatening to kill her after she threw the tv he was playing video games on out the window

the more things change the more they stay the same

I love it when everyone but me suffers

fpbp

go back to Any Forums nigger

this

spbp

>people
You can just say women

You don't know the story. She's a nurse and bought this for her girlfriend that cheated on her.

and you just made this shit up