Low FP cost

>low FP cost
>requires no investment other than weapon level, since that's all it scales off
>little wind-up time, and hits a huge area while also stunning enemies hit
>hits behind shields
>highly spammable
>mogs basically every damaging sorcery and incantation while costing less FP and being faster
admit it, they didn't test this game at all

Attached: 2143215.png (200x200, 25.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1HsIiuuYf4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeschad.jpg

where to cop?

in the lake next to carian manor entrance. it drops from an invisible scarab beetle

I don't even know what this is I've just been blood slashing shit

But is it more broken than moonveil?

hoarfrost stomp its broken as fuck and honestly kind of ruins the game

ok cool ive been doing just fine without it

if they arent flying then yes

no need to play fair if the boss fights are designed by toddlers. i didn't get this skill until i was close to the end of the game and personally i enjoyed curbstomping malenia with it

The damage scaling in general seems wild on shit. Why are there 30+ faith incations that have a 5 second cast time and do 200 damage compared to 18 int spells or random weapon arts that do 2000? It actually feels entirely arbitrary how strong things are.

It's my favorite but it sucks that it doesn't work on Astel

That's why I switch to Thunderbolt for Astel.

is that an ash of war? I've been struggling with Astel because I use faith magic and then hoarfrost when enemies get close

If you mean for pve then yeah, but at lot of enemies are resistant to it.
If you mean pvp then just fucking jump or dodge. Cant expect your shield to block everything.

Yes, it is. Also there is a faith spell called Honed Bolt that does the exact same thing.

This guy was using it for much of the early game bosses in his LV1 run.

youtube.com/watch?v=l1HsIiuuYf4

theres few ashes of war like this that are just extremely useful and good for anyone bloodslash, beast roar, flame of redmanes and thunderbolt at least

I have not bothered to change my weapon skill once. The default one on the Greatsword is good enough for whenever I actually decide to use it. I am open to suggestions if there is some skill that is just objectively better for it I guess though.

you could try something that would cover something you cant do with your greatsword, like beast roar or thunderbolt for having ranged options or something that comes out faster than any of your regular attacks in the case you need a quick attack
bloodhound step or quickstep would you give you more maneuvaribility, either to clear space to get you breathing room or to play more aggressively to attack opponents from different directions at fast pace
up to you really as to what you like, i experiment still and switch up different ashes constantly and im in the late game already

>URP URP a skill in a game is OP so my reprile brain is forced to used it
I forgot this is a competition oh wait it isn't you can play whatever the fuck you want.

It couldn't hurt to finally test some out. It changing how weapons scale was kind of putting me off it. I just feel like the default moveset covers about all I need.