Heres your 100+ hours souls game bro

>heres your 100+ hours souls game bro

Attached: elden-ring.jpg (1440x2160, 583.78K)

thanks. replaying the other souls game just doesn't do it for me

Cant wait for mods and DLCs.

would be a 10.0/10 perfect game if it weren't for the copy paste bosses. It was one of the many things people hated about dark souls 2 and they didn't learn their lesson

*70 hours of repeated content though

Thanks, heard its really good, can’t wait to play!

Thanks fromsoft. Can’t wait for the dlc to add some sick weapons and bosses like these games always do. Might I recommend they add a nunchuk or demi-god whos part alien?

Attached: 8F661DB5-54D3-4444-9273-892EC360E54A.jpg (600x500, 87.72K)

>70 hours
maybe if you read guides

How do you get 100+ hour out of this? It got repetitive at 30, and I did every unique boss at 65h.

Yeah, but I didn't find them very distracting. Sure it takes some of the special out of those bosses, but I never really noticed it until I read it here. I was too busy in awe of the size of this lad

The first half of the game is easily a 10/10 though. It really only started dropping after Radahn,. Altus and onwards lost its charm. Even with all that its still better than any other game released in recent years

I didn't care until I got to erdtree watchdog for the 3rd time in less than 15 hours of gameplay. fought 2 magma lizards now too.

>every unique boss at 65H
Lmao you didn't even make it to the consecrated snowfield did you?

fuck haligtree gayest area ever designed

Yes I did.

Attached: 20220308154745_1.jpg (1920x1080, 216.94K)

I never want to run it again, but fuck it was nice to finally get through there like 200k souls later. Only to get to king area fuck you the shield guard hell

and its good for about 20 of those hours all right at the beginning

Lmao not at 65 hours with any meaningful exploration, you didn't. I'd love to know how many unique areas you missed

These sewers are so fucking big I'm getting lost I don't even know if I'm supposed to be in here right now

I got every achievement for killing certain bosses and finished the game in 55 hours. It's not a 100+ hour game.

Thanks I love it
Pic

Attached: 1646813599358.png (966x191, 43.84K)

Uh, can I just get Bloodborne 2 instead?

Its literally
>lets take every cheap shot this game has and put it in one area

only thing it is missing is more delayed enemies, and the faggoty spirit sniper cunts

I hear there is skills for bows now. Does that mean it is viable to make a pure range/semi-range build?

Attached: 705612d8ef35c82d1aee95d94a1ef3256dbd6e2d3f6893826ea5e6952628fc0d.png (1920x1360, 1.09M)

I'm sure he did, I was around that when I finally went to ng+. Explored 90%+ of the map, did every unique boss. If I didn't get stuck on foreskin and malenia it would have even been much less.

as if he cannot return

By not playing the game like a fucking no life loser and instead taking your time with the game.

"Meaningful". I did the meaningful exploration I wanted to do, ie I did the two ruins at west and the main one for Haligtree port. I didn't walk around every tree and wall if that's what you mean, but I stopped finding that interesting after I'd finished the main boss.

What is the unique parts of that map?

thanks its the best non-armored core game from has made yet

all that open world and fill bullshit while half the legacy dungeons are small.
>Does that mean it is viable
it will never be

They're pretty limited compared to melee weapons, but you get a couple
Mighty Shot enemies are ridiculous, though, you'll accidentally aggro two or three and suddenly you're getting staggered across the map

Most of my hours in DS3 come from invasions, which this game ruined. Now my hours come from riding around the 76 wasteland
>15 hours & still haven't gone to margit

What a masterpiece it just gets better the deeper you go

>copy paste bosses
>dark souls 2
We pretend again DS1 didn't have copy paste bosses, in a game with like 20 fewer bosses.

What kind of logic is that, hahaha. If anything you're the no life loser because you have the time to squeeze 40+ more meaningless hours out of a game that can't throw anything fundamentally new at you anymore after the first 50.

Sewers, multiple underground areas, an underground city, AIDS lake, if you rushed to the ending, or didn't explore further the haligtree area and further, a bunch of unique overworld encounters, etc etc

I'm at 97 hours and I just got to the snow area. No idea how anyone is beating this so fast without rushing. I 1-2 shot basically every boss after the first area and still at 97 hours since I explored every inch of the map

>Even if the 2nd half of the game isn't fun it's better than any recent game
Is this what fromdrones think? In a year, ER will go in the hall of greats with the likes of MGS V as games that are overrated just because the start is good.

I'd much rather literally replay Metroid Dread or Psychonauts 2 for fine tuned experiences, fight Vergil or Yozora for Action kino, or literally play another 50 hours of Hades or Repentance again rather than replay Elden Ring once.

You cant make a game of this size without copy pasting assets, dungeons, enemies
Its always a tradeoff between quality and quantity

finally, it took them long enough

Cool. Thanks.

No one played DS1

>What kind of logic is that, hahaha.
By spending a few hours and saving and quitting once you feel tired and doing something else instead, hahaha.

bros which class should I start with

>Metriod Dread
Literally in this thread complaining about reused bosses talking about Dread lmao
That game was fucking boring and I was hyped as hell for it. Didn't even finish.

>It really only started dropping after Radahn,. Altus and onwards lost its charm
Leyndell, Volcano Manor and the fallen star are literally the best parts of the game.

Did all that in like 70 hours here. With a great big heap of recycled catacombs and sidequests.

Fun game, second half sucks. 8.5/10

Fuuuuuck, Volcano manor had some moments, dinnit? Also the Fire giant that (seriously, spoiler here. If you didn't fight this boss don't click) RIPS HIS FUCKING LEG OFF!?! in the later snow area? Holy fuck dude

>copy paste bosses
Are you retarded?
There are 70-something different boss designs.
Who cares if a bunch of them are reused a few times?

I swear there's a paid disinfo campaign going around.

2nd was great compared to every single other open world game. No idea what you are complaining about. In BotW 3/4 of the game is garbage with the desert being the only good area, and in most other open world games only 1/10 is good. Game is easily a 9.5/10.

It's good outside of abhorrent specks of some of the worst game design I've ever fucking seen such as the whole Melania fight and a few dungeons

Oooh really? Wow I was just doing all 65 hours without sleeping, what an insight, I'll try to remember that for next time.

>Explored like crazy
>Pushed into scary difficult areas when discovered for fun
>Level 100 getting to Atlas and fucking destroying everything
what have i done

>if it weren't for the copy paste bosses.
Am I the only one not bothered by that?
I think it's way more acceptable in an open world environment like ER. If walk into some random ass mine dungeon I don't really expect them to reinvent the wheel and so far (I'm right before Melania) none of the copy pasted ones were truly identical, they always had a spin or twist to them.
ER would release probably 2024 if all bossed had to be unique and it wouldn't benefit that much from it anyway. It's still a 60$ game, you gotta be realistic. I guess knowing enough about the design process of a video game makes me more tolerant to these kinda things so I don't get unreasonable expectations. I can assure you that with the amount of content ER has, the devs were certainly NOT lazy.

Leyndell's final boss is literally just Margit 2.0.
The sewer area is a mess to actually explore since it's just a hallway that splits into multiple directions.

Upper Leyndell was fun but literally why the fuck did you fight godfrey 0.5; and a tree avatar in their. Stormveil was the better legacy dungeon.
Volcano manor was meh. The Falling Star location was just Siofra 2.0, it hit nowhere near as hard. And by doing the falling star and exploring around nokron you eventually get to the cancerous double gargoyle fight.

Am I losing my fucking mind, I swear I just saw a tower north of the second church of Marika, went down there and its gone

You didn't play many open world games then