The Citadel

Did you play her game Any Forums?
I liked it.

Attached: sample-bc4237f0e81e61db1aa25b856bfe1977[1].jpg (850x1134, 117.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/citadeldev/status/1498657240865067011?cxt=HHwWhsCincC0pswpAAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I read that as "coombat game" like that was the genre.

post the poon.
now.

this. it's terrible.

Yes I did and I love it. I feel overpowered in it and I love that feeling in games.

Why though? I thought the level design, enemy placement, and enemy density created a lot of variety in each combat scenario. It forced me to switch between taking cover and run-gunning. Even though there was some limitations with the textures I thought that the aesthetics of each level were distinct based on the design (ie: sunken city, maze, and fortress) and it really came together to set the theme of the techno-cult territory it was trying to depict.
Some placements of weapons were there just for fun, such as having the mech and then immediately having to fight hordes of enemies.
My one gripe though was the boss fights. I got through them by either circle strafing or spamming O2 to enable slow motion fighting while spamming rockets.
Overall it is a pretty great game, especially for the price, and it's a nice break from the bit or mostly miss AAA games that keep coming out.

game kept crashing on me and its not fun enough for me to keep playing it with the crashes, the guro is pretty cool though
the sequel looks interesting, wonder if thats gonna be any better

I'm sorry to hear that. I never experienced a crash. What do you think caused the crashes?

T. never played the game

That's interesting, I felt the exact opposite.
A good barrage of hits would kill me so I had to use the appropriate weapon and movement tactics for the situation.
In close rage encounters I would have to side-step cover shoot with the shotgun (which was really satisfying), in mid range encounters burst shots with the auto-rifle or the shotgun with the narrow mod would work, and for long range encounters I would just use the auto-rifle, and minigun while playing the stage like a cover-focused fps. If I didn't throw grenades in the right fights I would die as well. The game really did a good job of encouraging the player to use different weapons and movement strategies to complete an area.
I didn't like the Whalegun though.

I wish it was a genre.
I want more high quality coombat games.

It kicks ass. I still need to do a Hard difficulty run.

Why is it terrible though?
Is it because the protag doesn't have multiple outfits?

when is the sequel coming out

The game is not that good.
Probably the sequel will be a lot better tho.

What don't you like about this game?

nta but the tile set and enemy variety are lacking, its a one man job so I get it but it still feels kinda bad

>Uohhhhhhhhh! !! !! Martyr erotic !!!!!! Martyr's belly and chest !!!!!! Erotic …

This is what you fags sound like

Fair enough. It's true that there is limited tiling and enemy variety. I think that the creator tried to make it work even though he had limited assets and I think he succeeded to some extent. I do hope that there is more variety in the sequel.
Speaking of which. In return for answering my question I will post an asset from the sequel.
twitter.com/citadeldev/status/1498657240865067011?cxt=HHwWhsCincC0pswpAAAA

Attached: FMxM0J8VkAI3jQ6[1].jpg (510x680, 34.89K)

Yeah, I got it on sale around Chirstmas IIRC. I was very surprised at how fun the gameplay was. I think it's a shame it only really uses a single tileset for the levels, but hopefully the sequel is going to be better than that.

Yes.

>recent updates for beyond citadel show a dead and tied-up shota you can gib ala doom 2's keens, statues of the male and female reproductive systems, an xray of a man and a woman's stomach and reproductive systems, a nude female statue, and a statue of a heavily-pregnant nude woman without nipples, with the female statues looking suspiciously like the martyr herself
What is doekuramori planning?

Attached: FNWY-LrUcAAqI8_.jpg (1692x952, 230.9K)

U sure?

Uh? Very interesting user and like how you describe your gameplay tactics. But on the main point on why I feel overpowered in the game while you probably felt underpowered is probably are why of playing they way you describe hoe you play is very calculated carful. While how I played was very run and gun if I saw a enemy I run up to the and start firing and if others enemies where around I'd take a lot of damage but still be able to kill them. Either way nice to hear someone else expression playing this game.