So did you have an inspiration for your Elden Ring build? Post 'em

So did you have an inspiration for your Elden Ring build? Post 'em

Attached: e855a8c31cf0176747c8141c10b9568a.jpg (225x350, 23.12K)

>Cringe katana user that die to a fistfag

Those aren't katanas, user.

Good choice, OP.

Attached: 1643651663808.png (344x237, 114.16K)

This was the best fight in the anime.

Those are military sabers
And I would hardly call Scar a fistfag
He gives up the hard-mode fist/Faith run for Int and Arcane at the end

rewatching FMAB and taking notes in case I want to make my own show, my favorite show ever for a good reason

Attached: Leper.jpg (790x1011, 98.8K)

What are some of your big take aways that aren't mentioned as often in threads and video essays?

I probably dont have any, but I like how alchemy is never broken, for one
(how do I spoilermark text again, otherwise I would go into spoilers)
I also appreciate how well the show balances the quest of the elric brothers with the demands of the government, and it always maintains a good balance of characters, like how winry follows them along to the town of automail then conviniently gets dropped off before going to see their master

The one and only.

Attached: cbr5ge3o74o01.jpg (800x1206, 203.69K)

Once I discovered Moonveil I knew what must be done

Attached: DMC5_Vergil_render.png (524x971, 318.34K)

this. using the guts sword. idc how generic it makes me, this is my way of coping with never getting an end to Berserk

>how do I spoilermark text again, otherwise I would go into spoilers
user, that shit ended 12 years ago. At some point you really shouldn't bother with spoilers anymore, so just talk about it for fucks sake.

Type ctrl+S into the text box thing which will bring up the spoiler thing inside [S..]you tile side the bracket thing[S...] For me in the original FMA I really liked the OST, I liked the characters too. That show had some unique character/traits behavour that wasn't just copy paste from other shit you see all the time in anime. I don't watch anime anymore but if you've seen 1 school based anime you have seen them all. It's nice to have something that isn't that.

>(how do I spoilermark text again, otherwise I would go into spoilers)
Get 4chanX, enable keybinds and press CTRL+S.

im doing a convenience run this time around
next time, I'm going to try to make this guy

Attached: yamamoto.jpg (800x1402, 219.83K)

Same but I'm using faith to give weapon buffs, it's just too good

I think the characters are great and I appreciate how people dont wear outlandish crazy clothes or act like freaks, characters like Hawkeye and Mustang dress like regular military workers but are memorable because of their personalities and designs, even despite being normal

Attached: Mahatma_Gandhi.jpg (2620x3270, 3.4M)

Most anime tropes start out as pretty mild versions but get flanderized because copy-cats and less talented writers use the trope itself as the shorthand for the character development without actually writing out that character.
Tsundere characters were just characters who had trust issues but came to open up, they weren't flip-flopping bipolar disorder turbo cunts like they are now

>Faith build that uses heavy duty, huge AoE incantations and also lies in bed with naked loli ash spirits to test and increase their faith
based