Comfy Elden Ring Thread

So there's a SL meta already that we all stopped to co-op and PvP?

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 763.97K)

seek rump
but still no rump?

Anyone find a straight sword with the balder side sword/lothric knight sword moveset yet? I really miss those 2hr2 pokes

What level are you supposed to be fighting astel at? I’m lvl 70 and hitting him like a wet noodle

Claymore. Not sure about a straight sword though.

>get summoned instantly
>rarely find summons

I HATE THIS

>Irina
>Thops
>Boc
Why does everyone I help die??

For me, it's my wife, Roderika.

>get Rennala down to 1 shot three different times
>proceed to get stunlocked by magic and insta killed

Attached: 3FEB88AA-CE78-4F73-9DAA-B18DB7BE5C50.png (1000x1000, 1.02M)

I fought him at about 80-85ish with a 19 noble longsword. Punish his head, does a lot more damage and is fairly open after some attacks

I got through Gelmir's Hero Grave by using the Bloodhound Step, but is there some other way to get through the lava quick enough? I feel like using Bloodhound Step was not the intended route, though it was nice it worked all the same.

rotten breath, reapply at 50% hp.

you're supposed to jump on top of the chariot it's fucking retarded, worst dungeon in the game by far

Dude I found Boc at the capitol and decided to wait a second before giving him anything to think about it and he's gone. I found some rainbow stones in the volcano area that seemed like patches and he never kicked me and I could never find him. Went to the wiki because I recognized his style of message etc and he's supposed to be there. He's not in the manor either

it's cool retard

Western Liurnia is rough, keep seeing these unloaded chunks of the world, if you step in there you fall through to an empty void. It's an amazing game when it works, can't wait for the patches.

Attached: 91648146.jpg (988x662, 131.98K)

they get picked up almost instantly that's why
even when you see them show up you have to grab them within less than a second or you miss it

Never spill your spaghetti when you are one shot away. Wait your turn

I don't see any of them show up though...

This was the most Soulful boss in the game

Attached: mariner.jpg (1280x720, 140.49K)

As a short bow fag this is the best souls game. That is all.

if you stand in front of a boss fog, use the item and wait, you'll eventually see a bunch show up

the boc sidequest is super fucked up, check the 'you're beautiful' prattling pate description

how does invading work and how does one go about it? I saw a vid of someone using that madness grab attack and it fucking destroys people so I want to do that

>miss entire Corhyn/Goldmask quest
>find one of Corhyn's bell bearings in Altus Plateau

where is the other one? I'm missing Great Heal, Discus of Light, and Immutable shield

any cool spears to use?

Attached: 1635050512194.jpg (500x500, 223.16K)

>60 Int
>15 vigor
>oleg to tank shit while I destroy them
simple as I don’t play pvp and I’m not getting hit in PVE suck it vigorfags!

It doesnt matter at all, 30 vigor vs 45 vigor. i get killed by malenia all the same with two shots anyway.

What another user said I've stopped looking at what each summon looks like because by the time their character fades in someone else has already summoned the.

Patches will kick you off the cliff if you stand at the edge where the item is, but only if you're off your horse. I almost missed it because of that, if you're mounted straight up nothing happens and it just looks like you're in the wrong place or haven't triggered the right events yet.

This is the best game I have ever played

I stand for the light.

Attached: fd4j6opui9l81.jpg (640x607, 73.08K)