He plays videogames in public

>he plays videogames in public
I hope you don’t do this user

Attached: 0465A545-9289-473D-8C86-CE2A46D6C41B.png (271x186, 92.57K)

You shouldnt care what normies think

Why? What're you gonna do? Call me a nerd? I spend my evenings posting on a Bulgarian Basketweaving IRC, it's no surprise to me.

Attached: Video Games.jpg (1024x576, 109.07K)

I have a 3DS I’ll play if I’m going on a road trip with buddies or on a plan. Other than that, I just listen to music it looks up the news on my phone.
>People will judge you
I bet you half the people you meet in rl either look up or perform perverted shit so they’re in no position to judge if I’m playing a game or not

Attached: 9B03118B-9E09-4389-A0EC-7FAA202A87E1.gif (299x200, 1.32M)

omg someone is trying to squeeze some enjoyment out of this toilet bowl of a world

how could I play vidya in public if I dont go out in public?

What they think shouldn't affect your standard of living and your overall quality of life. Yet, here we are. Don't be naive.

sure, why not

Looks like he probably already has a pretty rough go at life just leave him be no need to take a photo and talk shit.

I do and nobody gives a fuck because I dress like an actual adult. Some fat neckbeard in a dr Who/Mario mashup shirt playing on his Switch wil get people looking at him like he's disgusting, but if they see a guy in a three piece suit doing so they'll just think he's just looking for a distraction between his meetings.

too many distractions to play vidya in public

I openly pair my controller to my tablet and play video games in public.

Attached: 7779-500x500.jpg (500x500, 36.76K)

I don't play in public because I'm worried someone will try to rob me.

who here /diamond dogs/?

I only play mobile gacha in public

Normies now talk about the latest capeshit flick in public without any shame.
No one gives a fuck about you playing your bing-bing wahoo device in public anymore.

He looks like he's having fun to me, so fuck you.

Attached: 1646206580744m.jpg (1024x706, 70.16K)

This. People should be reading the Great Gatsby instead!

It should be illegal to be ugly.

>3DS
What's he playing, bros? He looks pretty focused, but he's not using a stylus, so it can't be Kid Icarus.

only for women

I played my PSVita while sitting in first class, drunk on airport beer and champagne once.

Attached: 1429792640155.jpg (500x660, 56.54K)