What are some other midwit core games?

What are some other midwit core games?
>Midwit: Usually around 105-120 IQ, will forever be befuddled by actual intellectual challenges. Too dumb to avoid mediocrity, too smart to not be aware of it. Lives a life of jealousy and pseudointellectual consumption to to cope.

Attached: Midwit core.jpg (450x337, 34.59K)

Your favorite game of course

Literally me

based i'm retarded

What if my favorite game is also your favourite game?

i do not recognize a single one of these games

Attached: frog21.jpg (512x468, 23.01K)

sage & hide

>midwit
>pseudointellectual
You must be 18+ to post here.

What rock have you been living under? Disco Elysium won multiple categories in GOTY2019.

>Midwit: Usually around 105-120 IQ,
Source?

bro trust me

i havent played a new game since 2007

Attached: Frog36.jpg (1426x1308, 169.61K)

Most of obsidian's mediocre unfinished shit.

Rain World is Highwit (125~) otherwise I agree with this list.

I'm legit retarded and I love RW

>respawn mechanic explained with in game lore!!
>don’t you get it?? the morale of the story is that we should all be kind to each other even in a kill-or-be-killed situation!!
>woaaah biblically accurate angels transporting you into the afterlife!!
It’s 105 at best.

fpbp

Obra Dinn unironically takes a lot of problem solving to complete.

I wager most people gave up after the first 30 or so people identified because of the all backtracking.

I don't understand how outer wilds is midwit. It genuinely is amazing, and because of the slow pacing and constant exploration, I feel a midwit would not fully appreciate it or even complete it.

I know all of them. Tried 3 of them. Didn't like them. I hate normies and atheists.

I think anyone that found this game's story amazing is generally a midwit. It's just some dude protecting his cunny from zombies and soldiers. There are no twists or turns, it's exactly that. The sequel is low iq tier.

Attached: Video_Game_Cover_-_The_Last_of_Us.jpg (256x340, 45.26K)

It’s designed to make midwits have an existential orgasm as they are slowly conditioned to think exactly how the developers wanted them to think, going through the theme park ride and culminating into a rush between the Vessel and the Ash Twin Project filled with fake tension that lets you restart the day if you fail anyways. Then there’s a cute message about friendship being the most important thing in the world even though you’ve been a loner for your whole journey. Couple this with “i fucking love science” with super basic “””quantum””” objects and you’ve got yourself the peak reddit game.

Any souls game. Perfect midwit game as they have wide appeal (look at this board with its 50 active ER threads), and it has spawned its own genre (souls like) of derivatives. Perfect series of games that every average person likes; thus, souls games are the perfect midwit game.

This is further proven by the fact that the average souls player needs a wiki or a YouTube video to understand the very "complex" lore of reading a shit ton of flavor text and misinterpreting every visual story telling aspect. They're not bad games, and they appeal to everyone. Just look at gaming journalists saying they like it as proof enough.

>105-120 IQ
>implying this isn't literally above average IQ

uhh bros I don't know if OP is pretending to be retarded here

Attached: R2.jpg (500x375, 44.3K)

Holy shit you might be the midwitt.

The entire game is about co operation, and this is strongly symbolized through the soundscope helping you find planets. At no point are you a "loner" as your destination always is toward someone's presence. And that "fake" tension you mention is through the entire game, and I would say it's not fake, it is the abstract of real life taking too much time, and suddenly life flashes before you. Work at a shit job for one year too much, and suddenly realize fuck I gotta do it all over again with a new job, when I could've started earlier and used my time more wisely.

AAA Movie “””games””” are low-wit at best. ~85.
Very fine explanation. You just need to barge into any elden ring thread to hear midwits talking about “attack patterns” or “fairness”. Real combat is nowhere near this diluted replica and unironically enjoying it is midwit core.