Name a flaw

Name a flaw

Attached: shadow-of-the-colossus_2.jpg (1088x1483, 348.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O9v8G-68wfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No horse balls. Got to have them clackers brah.

Attached: FNP6lzKXsAUidAt.jpg (800x1139, 549.12K)

it's a good thing they deleted some of those colossus, cause there would've been more backtracking. For instance, the worm one was in the same direction as 7, 11 and 15. The boar was also next to 16

Attached: Untitled.png (785x442, 418.92K)

Wow the sus

Basaran's geyser area at D3 feels a bit out of place. That's because it was originally at I3. Spider's arena used to be at D3

The only time i cried at a videogame
youtu.be/O9v8G-68wfs

It was too much for the PS2 to handle.

also, those dead trees at geyser arena came from Phoenix's volcanic crater arena

Attached: CraterTrees.png (1428x1080, 1.4M)

SotC becomes more fun once you master the jump stab. 2, 8 and 10 can be easily killed with jump stabs only. Ueda did well in adding that feature

>backtracking through the same northern desert as 7 and 11
>similar design to 1 and 6
>dull arena
>first half is mostly just waiting
Argus is the worst fight. It should've been the spider instead. Just one last fight with Wander and Agro before separating on the way to 16

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (984x966, 156.03K)

Difficult to derail it into an ERP thread

didn't live up to the original vision, 4 player, 48 monsters, online multiplayer, etc. It's like setting out to make GTA6 and you end up spending $300m to make a tower defense game for mobile phones

CUT
O
L
O
S
S
I

>Phoenix, one of the largest colossus, was defeated by being plunged into a lake, thus extingishing its flames and exposing the sigil
that did sound too ambitious for PS2

Why won't Ueda develop something like that now?

Empty overworld, there is a ton of room to add lore and mysteries to uncover
>It's the style!
I want to know everything about the ruins and the people who lived in the cursed land. There are structures.

You underestimate people's horny, user

Attached: sotc.png (1883x843, 960.8K)

The horse controls like wet dogshit

they reused the "plunging into a lake" with 5's death scene. Not the same as having the colossus leave the lake after falling tho

That would be a plus for SotC.

Even for today that is very ambitious, let alone hard to execute. And let's not forget the industry as a whole is really pussy about even the idea of taking risk. Also, PS won't support him at all.

best game ever

>Even for today that is very ambitious, let alone hard to execute. And let's not forget the industry as a whole is really pussy about even the idea of taking risk. Also, PS won't support him at all.

Attached: file.png (606x397, 81K)

Cenobia might have the best arena. It's the most Ico like area

Attached: Ruins.png (986x698, 783.87K)

the best thing about SotC is how it lived up to the hype. Those who loved Ico were eager to see what the next game would be like. It was a long 4 years wait, but it was worth it