ELDEN RING

Do you also have the feeling you are missing a ton of interesting quests and characters?

I really hope they release a full guide soon... the thought of knowing I am missing a ton of content makes me sad even thought finding stuff on your own is awesome.

Attached: images (8).jpg (554x554, 26.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OyOfHcaB1ew
youtube.com/watch?v=fNZEuns1JMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I made sliders for Guts and Griffith
youtube.com/watch?v=OyOfHcaB1ew
youtube.com/watch?v=fNZEuns1JMw

Attached: 20220308230841_1.jpg (2560x1440, 263.86K)

Wow, you guys weren't kidding. Radahn really is an awful fucking fight.

can I actually talk to goldmask? is my faith too low or something? I found him on a bridge staring at the tree

I guess this is the stealth elden ring general, is finding a glintstone key an obvious story moment in an obvious location or is it more like finding a stonesword key? Trying to at least give it a shot before I start wikifagging.

These are waaaay off the mark. Especially the griffith one nigga tf u doin? Just leave that shit to the japs.

Not really I play for gameplay and exploration had an absolute blast
Stayed loyal to my maiden

FUCK OFF IM NOT LEVELING MORE

Attached: 1615613548960.jpg (415x125, 10.63K)

Very obvious unless you have a 2 digit IQ

yes everytime i play i get this feeling

the way i make up for it is by watching streamers who are at an earlier part of the game. the chat always leads them to secrets

sucks i wont get to experience it for myself but that shit is way too hidden and it would be years of gameplay if i were to try and discover everything myself.

Anyone in NG+ yet? I wanna know if it's actually a smooth curve, i.e. enemies hit hard and take a few hits to die themselves
I want to play with all of the shiny toys I'm accumulating

If you're talking the first one, it's impossible to fuck up
Literally walk to the front gate of the city and you'll find your answer

soft cap is 200 in this game brother

im lv 50 8+ weapons.where can i co op?

Arcane scaling is broken, right? I levelled up arcane for the reduvia but the AR is the same

You DID play a male character for your first time through and then you made a cutie pie for the second, right?

Attached: 20220308231729_1.jpg (2560x1440, 624.54K)

I know I've missed a ton of shit, but I'm going to keep exploring until I find as much of it as possible.

looks good to me

Attached: file.png (853x736, 966.31K)

Anyone find a talisman that reduces spell costs?
The 'reduces weapon skills costs' is fucking amazing and I pray there's an equivalent

Attached: 1640241784502.webm (1262x706, 2.26M)

Don't unless you never want to PvP. People leveling higher than 120 are PvE only players. Most real PvP happens between 30-80 btw

you must be an FF7 Advent Children fan

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1088, 216.99K)

There's one you can get by reuniting jellybro with his gf.

Nice.
Ehh, a friend told me tongo where he is without telling me that apparently there are a ton of other characters there that I was meant to have gotten to know better in certain encounters... now they will never show up where they were supposed to initially.
Yeah that is very pleasant. Stumbling upon strange shit is very satisfaying.
Yep, I wonder how complete is the Wiki at the moment.

Attached: images (9).jpg (534x575, 33.68K)

idr where it is but there is one, it reduces your HP like 10-20%

Shieeeeet, nice
Can I get a heading?

Is Level 81 too low for Ruins of Zamor?

it's very far to the north

imagine if the loathsome dungeater violated and defiled Ranni and her soul got poopaids :D

My 2nd one will be a STR/FTH so i'm not sure i would feel confortable as a girl

they cut like half the quests for the characters we do have

Attached: 1642997079341.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

Wow, Godskin Noble was a lot of fun. Took me a few attempts but I felt like I learned him pretty well by the end.

That's the plan
2nd char will be Fth with bare reqs for anything else, going for the Frenzy shit
Trying to decide what early weapons I run

>Most real PvP happens between 30-80 btw
That's fucked. You'll have literally no VIT and got fucked by anything late game

NG+ fucking sucks. Enemies up to Caelid have a tad more health and damage but everything after rips you to shreds. I may respec and go full damage because even with 50 Vigor and heavy armor most bosses one shot me. Even worse, they don't spice NG+ up with new items, weapons, or enemies like DS2. So you can't get any stronger to beat the power creep.

Anyone know if the magic scorpion talisman that boosts damage from magic attacks on weapons also affects spells?

>explore Liurnia and manage to make my way up to the Atlus Plateau from just running around
>since I went up there, the game scripts Blaidd to run through Redmane and kill everything in there and lock all the doors with no way to open
I didn't miss any cool items did I

once you kill radahn you can talk to some guy in a chair to return redmane to its original state

Most pvp players are subhuman anyhow. Level up as much as you want.