I'm tired of it

I'm tired of it

Attached: 20220111000604!Elden_Ring_capa[1].jpg (357x450, 133.74K)

i've noticed that past stormveil the main dungeons are labyrinthian as hell. Which isn't really 'bad' in most cases (the shit pipes beneath the capital being an exception fuck that place) but it is pretty exhausting to mentally map through if you're as autistic as me and need to collect everything

Farum Azula was the precise moment where I stopped killing any mobs and just went straight to the bosses. There's something interesting that was revealed with a Souls game being too big, you see it more as frustrating than challenging.

it really does become that. Like all of Mt Gelmir is cool in that there's so many places to go and shit to find and lots of ways to navigate it but fuck if it isn't a strain

Do you guys think that the launch edition will grow in worth after a while, or would it be smarter to directly pawn it off and take the 10-20€ loss?
Its just so fucking bad

Pawn it off now retard. Why tf would it go up in value?

Stopping playing the game so much. The reason you're tired of it is because you play it nonstop every day while trying to force yourself to enjoy it.

Dunno, launch edition in mint condition without any codes used and extras still unopened.
Theres a huge fromdrone fanbase aswell

You're propably right though

Not op, but i played it for 2 1/2 hours and i allready got tired and hate it..
Never played such a boring game since shaman king for gba

i believe they could have cut most of the caves, catacombs, graves and other repetitive-design side content and it would have been a better game. It's still GOTY, but it could have cut most of these areas and been fine.

This is coming from someone who 100%ed it.

I'm willing to bet there could be a bubble on that if you're willing to wait like 20 years

Chalk this up as yet another L for you shazam trannies

so this is the quality of posting that we're getting about this game, literal retards with broken attention spans who can't even play a game for 2 hours

The turn based game or the metroidvania? I only played master of spirits 2 and it's not bad.

Most people complaining have actually played it for more than 40 hours, which is when you start seeing all the bullshit

Dark Souls Limited Edition isn't really worth anything. Neither is Dark Souls 2 Black Armor Edition. Neither is Dark Souls 3 Apocalypse Edition. Unless you're getting the 7 gorillion dollar preorder statue edition, it's worth jack shit.

Lol no. New game discs are just glorified download codes. Even if there were a collectors market for something like this in 20 years, it wouldn't even be playable.

What does attention span have to with playing shit?
I can play good games for 10 hours without a break.

What build is the most fun.

I have a dex int build and moonveil is cool but whateve4.

I want something unique and powerful.

I can powerless something to 50 in a hour or so before I go to sleep.

Faith/int?

Bleed build?

95% of the game is copypasted garbage. I can't blame you. I stopped fighting regular enemies & started running straight towards the bosses after clearing out Leyndell Capital. It's not that the game is too long, the devs just got lazy and started making the enemies more annoying, rather than more difficult, engaging, or rewarding.

>hmm, let's take regular mobs and just pump up their damage, speed, and HP, and litter them throughout the levels
Lazy. The only area I enjoyed was Stormveil castle. The catacombs/dungeons were good, but they became very repetitive. Same for the forts, encampments, mines, tunnels, and basic castles.
The "open world" (AKA interconnecting fields inbetween the actual content) were completely forgettable.

im about 50 hours in and still mclovin it

maybe you'd prefer one of those chinese cartoon phone games like you faggots usually post around here anymore

just made it to atlas plateau and what the fuck happened to the map design, it's such a mess compared to the early half, did they just say fuck it and threw shit together, please tell me it gets better

>Game is shit, couldnt even play it for 3 hours
>Noo, you have to play the shit for longer! You have to force yourself to play shit, only then its good!
Fromdrones everyone