For the last time

Is it cheating or not ?

Attached: C77C3607-9067-4E6A-9667-A02A1C1A2C61.jpg (1091x1280, 362.59K)

how can it be cheating if it's in the game?

let me guess, you dont summon, block or level up either

You’re basically making the game 10 times easier by using it during boss fights, your mimic just tanks the boss. It’s cheating in my opinion and it’s shouldn’t even be in the game but it’s probably needed for someone like you zoomer

Attached: 1646627702960.png (1129x1193, 1.06M)

is basically summoning but better

No, but it is easy mode. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, especially considering a lot of the bosses are designed around summons

So your reasoning is basically "B-because I said s-so, okay?"

By definition it isn't cheating but it's very lame because it's so easily abusable.

based and kek

using your eyes makes boss fights 10 times easier, maybe you should play blindfolded you poser

I don’t summon kek, im a souls veteran nothing I can’t really handle in this game. Also overleveling makes the game really stale for me so I decided to stay sl80 for my second playthrough. Keep using the mimic shit and even summoning during boss fights but you’re literally ruining the game experience for yourself zoomie. Your 3 second attention span can’t handle a harder boss by yourself? You need that dopamine hit from killing the boss easily huh ?

Zoomie triggered? It brings joy to my heart to see this, how can you sleep at night knowing that you take an easy way out of everything in your life ?

nah the game has so much abusable shit that people who say its easy mode are probably abusing something else to make it easy mode

A better question is who fucking cares

yes but that wont stop me from using it

Attached: 1645121465254.png (1125x592, 393.6K)

Summons and ashes are more akin to on the fly difficulty modifiers. Some other ashes might reduce the difficulty from Normal to Easy, but the Mimic Tear reduces it from Normal to Game Journalist mode.

t. Has a +10 Mimic Tear I stopped using entirely because it was so overpowered it made the game boring.

I don't understand why you wouldn't unironically lmao

Falseflagging zoomer retard over here.

Literally not an argument. You're just looking for a reason to bitch and create your own thread for attention.

bet your parents are proud lmao

you type like a faggot, user