Name a worse writer

Name a worse writer.

Attached: steve-danuser.jpg (730x487, 38.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RphuHA7YsjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feminists write wow now,

is he notch brother

Attached: botched.jpg (1200x1366, 162.74K)

who's ready for another expansion of danuser kino? i know i fucking am

Attached: 1646514902623.jpg (728x1484, 160.57K)

He makes Sylvannis into a great and interesting character at least. She’s a good guy again and I’m happy. Her arc really was amazing.

>shadowlands ends
>the jailor goes, "You don't understand, a divided reality cannot stand against.... them..."
>they really went the "he's actually been good this entire because there is a BIGGER evil"
how the fuck do blizzdrones lineup to get shit on so many times just to do it again?

Attached: 1636913440512.jpg (1920x1080, 194.57K)

I dunno, Hamburger Helper might be a worthy challenger.

Attached: 78scv.jpg (1012x693, 199.89K)

Who?

Is that really how the expansion ended?

Druckmann

this is an american fujo
bros, when you talk about wanting a fujo gf, this is what you're referring to. no, you REALLY don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=RphuHA7YsjY
>This is one of the worsts days for those who follow the story of this game. Totally rock bottom
>Don't be so optimistic.

vince russo

It's always some bald guy.

Attached: Pig_Ganon.png (800x666, 400.4K)

Any Forums here. I see you bald white hack and raise you another. what other author do you know has had every character he's created be written better than him in a different work by a more talented writer?

Attached: BMB.jpg (3024x3660, 946.31K)

THat bethesda guy, Emil Pagliarulo.

i never played ME3 except for its MP, is there actually this much empahsis on homosexuality in the final product?

>It's because he's white
You mean he's a twitter leftoid but you aren't willing to admit it.

it was evidently tuned down, but the gay sex options speak for themselves

You realize even if he disappeared tomorrow syl would still not die, yeah? Not anymore likely than thrall or jaina kicking the bucket. They want to be able to sell merch with the superhero characters on them.

What happened to Sylvanas and Arthas is tragic and despicable but it's not like anyone still respects this dead franchise. Could be worse, you could be a Star Wars fan that had to watch Disney rape Luke Skywalker and the decades of potential for sequel movies, only for them to pull back on that side of the story and choose to finally put rational minds in charge of shows that must inevitably lead to the horrendous fate they have already established.

>What happened to Sylvanas and Arthas is tragic and despicable but it's not like anyone still respects this dead franchise.
I don't think you understand.

Attached: Warcraft_Bible_Books.gif (943x403, 127.39K)

>Arthas is gonna make it, right guys?
>They're gonna save Arthas, right?
>Arthas is the good guy in all this, he's going to make a comeback. Where's my boy?
>Arthas is dead? Surely it's going to be turned around somewhere soon.
>Still no arthas, warcraft story is still doing stuff, is anything going to happen?
>Where's Arthas?
>Hello?
>Pandaria? WTF?
>Shadowlands?
>Yo I think I am done, I don't know where Arthas is at though.
>???

Attached: Arthas?.png (800x710, 269.77K)

Ok Steve

I don't know what any of that means but she is absolutely slamable

I would tear that pussy as if I'd never fucked before