What is hands down da best batman game?

What is hands down da best batman game?

Attached: F31E10EB-B2BF-4D61-958D-48C40AC726FB.jpg (615x629, 55.89K)

batman begins, there's a fear meter and the stealth sections are like super hero splinter cell

Arkham Asylum or City.

Batman Arkham City

For me it's Arkham Asylum

If Origins had Kevin Conroy's voice acting it would probably be in the consideration

I really liked Knight, I don't get the hate, it did have too much batmobile tank shit but it had enough content with other things that it was still good.

Arkham City is not only the best Batman game but also the best Batman adaptation, haven't watched TAS in it's entirety though.

Arkham Trilogy, Lego Batman trilogy, Batman NES.

Marvel's Spider-Man (2018) for the PlayStation 4 video game console

Same. I thought people were way too harsh towards it.
I actually enjoyed the plot more than Arkham City.

The story was just so bad it left a bad taste in people's mouth, add that to the shit PC port and boss fights.
The game is fucking amazing and probably my favorite from that gen, the technology employed on that game is out of this world.

people are plebs, the batmobile was kino
Arkham games are very close to what a modern BTAS game would be but with gritty visuals, I think they're on par with each other

Attached: 1616515677763.gif (400x300, 3.52M)

mmm something innn the waaaaaay mmmm,.,,,

Arkham City

Attached: 1598124171385.webm (1920x1080, 1M)

Batman and Robin on da Genesis

Batman Returns for the Sega CD

batman nes is my favorite

MMMMMMMMMMMMYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Arkham Knight was pretty great. But honestly, they really fucked up most of the boss fights. Almost all of them are just either regular thughs fights with a leader in them or batmobile fights.

Such a downgrade from City and Origin's amazing bosses

The Arkham Games, Injustice is also a fun fighting game if you're not afraid to git gud and not a fucking weeb who can only play Japanese fighters

Arkham City

Attached: 2015-07-25_00007.jpg (1920x1080, 342.07K)