Is Cyberpunk 2077 "playble" today, more than a year after, on steam??

Is Cyberpunk 2077 "playble" today, more than a year after, on steam??

Attached: CYBERPUNK 2077.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

I enjoyed cyberpunk when it first came out no problem. Probably because I actually played it instead of getting all my information about it from people who didn't play it

It was always playable, the bugs were literally memes like a guy in a wheelchair getting up and running or flying phones.

Still you shouldn't play that garbage homophobic game.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_2021_01_03_04_59_45_750.jpg (1920x1080, 330.55K)

I wanna play this game for the story, I read it's one of the best along with rdr2

>garbage homophobic
how?

Also on ps4 the game is a disaster...

Only 22 hours of story? damn it's short

>homophobic
didnt know cdpr was based

I agree with this, the game came out fine. People think nowadays developers release broken games with the excuse that you can patch them but back in the days before autopatching it was the same shit, devs would release insanely buggy games all the time and you were lucky if you got a patch at all. So yeah, it was already good but if you expect every game to be AAA polished on release but have the amount of content of a more complex game it's not realistic. For those people I would say the game is playable now, yeah. I haven't encountered any noticeable bugs and the only feature I couldn't believe was missing, the ability to change your hair and beard, is in now.

wtf now I want to play it???

The issues with the game run deeper than performance. It’s just a shitty game in general.

Yes. I played it for 100 hours at the end of last year and didn't encounter a single game-breaking bug and only two or three crashes.

As long as you're not reddit-brained and expect it to be a type of game it was never going to be it's pretty good.

How do i do the original V character?
Why it isnt an option?

Gay male V gets raped by women, you constantly have tits shoved on the screen as part of the main quest like that scene with Evelyn, when Keanu takes over your body he forces you to have sex with women and watch and most importantly gay men have no romance option.

Dykes (and trannies) have Judy, str8 men have Panam and str8 women have River. All gay men get is one tinny side quest with gross biscum Kerry, a guy who was LITERALLY MARRIED TO A WOMAN and has kids and his romance is extremely toxic and abusive and he ends up demanding an open relationship.

Game is homophobic garbage. There's also this scene in which you go to a gay bar and literally 99% of the people in the gay bar are transexuals and women, no gay men to be seen. And the only two quests that MENTION gay men has them both be pedophiles, like River's quest and the one with the owner of the gay bar.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_2020_12_18_01_03_21_598.jpg (1920x1080, 226.74K)

Damn i want to play it for real now...

I played it when it came out on a Series S. It was fine. I swear the assblast was from poorfags with PS4s and fat Xbones. That being said, it was the most average game I've ever played.

sounds fucking based to me

this. i played through it in 60 hours upon release and never had any major bugs. the game was fun but I think a lot of people just expected too much

playable yes
good no

>I played it when it came out on a Series S. It was fine. I swear the assblast was from poorfags with PS4s and fat Xbones. That being said, it was the most average game I've ever played.
wasnt the story good?

are there kids and pedos?
>good no
define what made it bad for you

Not him, I thought the story started out strong and kind of got less exciting as it progressed. The main draw for me was the amount of side content, there is a HUGE number of buildings with interiors and a lot of assassination and stealing missions and shit.

jesus christ fuck off back to r*ddit you worm breeding faggot

What made it good for you? The generic storytelling? The shit voice acting? The SOULLESS open world?

Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what to do and where should i go?

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_2021_01_02_04_17_42_243.jpg (1920x1080, 188.05K)

It's alright on PC, most of the reported issues of the game being unplayable was coming from the console camp

>gangbang homages
I really need to go and get a new pair of glasses

>the game came out fine.
No it didn't. AI was and is a joke. It is inferior to games released a decade ago.

is the game playable with a LENOVO LEGION 5 // RTX 3070 + Ryzen 7 5800H ?

The AI for police was and is still a bit weird in terms of how the crime system works, but as far as combat AI I genuinely don't know what you're talking about. Maybe it depends on the processor but in combat generally the AI is on the better end of games I've played.

the storytelling

thanks for the warning fren. i will warn all my transexual friends about this treachery!!! dont let those pedophiles get away with being homofobic.
>good luck on your transition btw

Attached: PepeHug.png (746x512, 99.43K)

It was "playable" since launch on PC it had tons of bugs but they weren't game breaking its more than playable now after the tons of fixes.

>All gay men get is one tinny side quest with gross biscum Kerry, a guy who was LITERALLY MARRIED TO A WOMAN and has kids and his romance is extremely toxic and abusive and he ends up demanding an open relationship.
Not sure why gays assume homosexual relationships work the same as hetero ones. It's foundation is built on sexual degeneracy, not child bearing. Big reason why children adopted into homosexual parents get abused so often.

Attached: Ghostbusters Man.jpg (885x927, 108.14K)

Kill yourself, the game panders to trannies like crazy. You even have a car with the trans flag on the back and makes it a point so you can't kill trans characters or even disagree with them. Try your shitty bait elsewhere.

Attached: Middle finger.gif (720x404, 3.52M)

No. Bought it on sale last month. Returned it in less than 2 hours.
Running it on a 1080ti and it still has major performance issues and bugs.

It's not, it felt to me like the story had been re-written more than once and what we ended up with was a mish-mash of all the versions put together

It's never going to have pedestrian and car AI. It's never going to have objects that delete themselves when you're not looking at them. It's never going to have choices that matter.

90% of the bugs were related to asset loading and using a HDD instead of a SSD. It's why it was so bad on the ps4/xbone. It should be fine on any decent PC with a SSD.