Monster Hunter Tri Was Special

With all its faults like removing a few weapons and not having that many monsters, the game was masterfully made, the pacing and introduction of the new monsters was really well balanced, the menu design is still my favorite, the underwater combat was... Nice i guess, i like it quite a bit but it would have been nice to see a propper evolution and improvement over it.

Gaming back in the day was great, there was a lot of "sovl" in games as some people around here say, and now that i finished Tri again in emulation this time around since i don't have my Wii anymore, i can say that i am not blinded with nostalgia, the game still hold up really well and with the fan base making the online experience available again in probably the near future, considering we can already access Loc Lac again, yeah man it feels nice to play this fantastic game again, can't wait to play this amazing game online again.

Attached: 53084.jpg (3006x4000, 1.37M)

4U is better fuck off

Is it worth playing Tri over 3U?

no

fuck off, tribabby

Attached: 1627438064746.jpg (600x600, 42.48K)

3U is def a more complete experience, but Tri is quite a bit different in it's own way.

So basically i would say that if you want something more complete and with much more content, yes 3U is the way to go, but even so i still defend Tri as an over all super fun experience, and of course Loc Lac, i still don't know why they decided to remove the literal best online hub in the whole series for Port Tanzia, but yeah both are great,

Attached: pjn0nP3.jpg (1200x666, 166.76K)

>Gaming back in the day was great, there was a lot of "sovl" in games as some people around here say, and now that i finished Tri again in emulation this time around since i don't have my Wii anymore, i can say that i am not blinded with nostalgia, the game still hold up really well and with the fan base making the online experience available again in probably the near future, considering we can already access Loc Lac again, yeah man it feels nice to play this fantastic game again, can't wait to play this amazing game online again.
>again again again again again again again
holy fucking shit, take a writing course, trybaby
You faggots never matured past 12

I started with the very first game on the PS2, but i got filtered had thanks to the controlls.

That said i came back to the series with Freedom 2 and then became a proper fan with Freedom Unite, so fuck off.

No.
Tribortions will tell you otherwise, but their game doesn't even work properly via emu and the online segment can't even be played.
If you want to play a good ass old monster hunter go for either FU or 4U

Never ever bother with High Rank games. Always only play G-Rank games.

>i wuz actually real fan all along!!!11
fuck off, trybabby

Attached: 1614109398642.png (929x1175, 119.12K)

Holy based

FU was peak Classic MonHun
3U was peak monster hunter
it all went downhill with the 3ds

all of these

3U is the best MH.

based

Rise is the best game in the series by far
>But muh slow and methodic gameplay
Go back to your dusted PSP grandpa, we all know this series needed to be more action based and fast paced.

Attached: 7832148723.jpg (800x450, 584.75K)

Yes, it's better.
>better graphics
>more difficult due to not giving free defense and didn't have the gutted monsters in 3u
>better camera, especially under water
>better atmospheric moments during cave fights since they were actually dark, nothing since has given the same feeling of seeing nothing but a monsters glowing eyes in the dark
>better online hub when it had servers

Call me back when 4U gets
>Actual farms
>Actual palico customization
>Trenya
>Actual palico kitchens
>Removes the Crutch Blade (CB)
>Gets good maps instead of ledge spam
>Has ecology videos
>Has treasure hunting quests
And the most important
>Has more than 2 difficult quest in the entire game (Bloodbath Diablos and whatever else troubles 3dsembryos

>No mention of rng charm fest
ngmi

It is in fact so good, that World is back to being the #1 Monster Hunter game on Steam. World is 5 years old lmao

Rise sucks so hard that not even your echo chamber on Any Forums agrees with you lmao

>trinigger damage control protocol by moving the goalpost to rise
Tri is still shit

>trinugget is a Riseshitter
lmao

Attached: rise ui.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

I can enjoy the old games. But I'd be lying if landing flying level 3 greatsword charges wasn't the coolest shit.

Rise is bottom 3 monster hunter easily.