What game really has made you cry?

what game really has made you cry?

Attached: FNQjL2cXEAU7_c6.jpg (640x480, 33.61K)

Dark Souls 3, at how terrible it was compared to its predecessors, especially Dark Souls 1 and 2.

Based ESL thread.

Holy FPBP

Attached: 1629043995708.gif (250x250, 389.36K)

KS.

Dragon Age: Origins

How come?

It didn't make Me cry, but the ending really bummed Me out.

Attached: icon.png (1024x1024, 677.81K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-22 at 14-10-35 OneShot_remake_title_card webp (WEBP Image, 320 × 240 pixels).png (320x240, 100.59K)

Katawa shoujo, to the moon and final fantasy 9

why the fuck would the first man on mars' epitaph be about his deadbeat uncle who disappeared before he was even born?

Really?
I thought it was cute but that's about it

Maybe it really effected his father. Certain things really leave a mark on the family.

If you pay attention yancy kept frys drawing of being a spaceman that he drew when he was a kid, then for no reason and unbeknownst to the family a decade or 2 later he just fell of the face the of the earth. It's possible that yancys fry felt his father's grief so much that he took on his uncles dream of being a spaceman and rolled with it.

Recently it hasn't been a game. I'm at the point now where I'm way too busy with life that I cant play as often as I want. I open up steam and all I see is a huge backlog and I close the app and cry a little.

None because i have a level of testosterone higher than 300ng/dl

NieR Replicant
Dragon Quest V
Undertale

It was Disco

Attached: 1641947277093.png (804x766, 565.63K)

welled up

Attached: last ride.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons legitimately made me cry. It was just after the loss of my grandfather, a really supportive foundational figure in my life, and the end hit me really hard. In hindsight it let me get out a bunch of pent up emotions I had been hiding to stay strong for my family.

You should read the brothers lionheart.

>Does all of that amazing shit
>Has THAT written on his tombstone
Yeah, I'm not buying it. Consider my disbelief unsuspended.

are the post-cancellation futurama seasons as soulful as the original ones?

The comedy central revival was terrible aside from 3 episodes.