Name a flaw from your favorite game to show you're not a thoughtless bandwagoner

Name a flaw from your favorite game to show you're not a thoughtless bandwagoner.

Attached: link relax.jpg (236x288, 18.44K)

Byrgenwerth

Mario RPG is too easy

The pistol in Half Life 2 looks, sounds and feels like shit

Runic attacks are busted and there's not enough bosses

it's unfinished because they made it in a year

there's so many, but my greatest irk is simply the music change when flying on the skell and how the area music restarts every time you stop flying

Attached: 1646637456458.jpg (1600x800, 310.02K)

Fire emblem awakening plot and re-class are broken

I'll name some from my favorite games.
>Earthbound
No run button and the bike is useless
>Persona 5 Royal
Okumura's Space Station was boring
>Majora's Mask
Weak bosses
>MGS2
The Rosemary codecs make me roll my eyes

Attached: 1646699654188m.jpg (726x1024, 63.55K)

The pacing in Adventure of Link takes a hit right after the 3rd temple.

Ice arrows serve no purpose in OoT

'Funny' ending cutscenes for many characters are not funny.

The last part of Sky Deck as Sonic in SA1 really drags, and isn't even particularly fun to learn or execute.

Chalice dungeons.

>lose levels and character setups at act 3

Attached: dragon-quest-xi-s-hero-image.jpg (1600x900, 360.13K)

Abusing certain stuff like wall locking with kick cancels and Yes Man Kablaam and Granny Smacker can trivialize the game to the point i go out of my way to never use that shit

F-Zero GX?

Attached: file.png (600x900, 492.8K)

Wystones were terrible design and mounting/verticality was ultimately a bad direction for the series.

Attached: MH4U_3DS.jpg (1500x1339, 411.94K)

>super metroid
enemies are too easy, too many E tanks, too many missles.
>fallout new vegas
even on the hardest difficulty it becomes easy ones a bit of gear is obtained. stimpacks spam makes it so easy

I will never get to hug Klonoa

Locking us into romance routes with female characters with no options

For me it's the party members, which is kind of an issue with every Xenoblade but the fact that they never use secondary cooldowns really hurts in X, if only there was a basic customization system to determine their behavior

Anything I say would be a lie. I know what people don't like about it but literally not a single word of it applies to how I feel about it. Deal with it.

Attached: 11782297.jpg (1050x1450, 1.57M)

I'll just name my top games:

>OoT has a slow start and doesn't start to get good until Jabu-Jabu.
>Half-Life 2 started to get a little dull near the middle where a lot of the cut content should have been.
>Any time SMT:N went into a cave that dealt with traps or , it sucked hard and was the worst parts of the game.
>PSO was a bit too grind heavy and took too long to get to the later content.
>KOTOR II was literally unfinished and cut out a lot of cool stuff.
>MGS3 can control awkwardly at times.
>Sonic 2 has some tedious levels that make it hard to replay.
>Dead Rising's AI for survivors is the worst thing ever.
>FFX's lack of cutscene skip makes some parts unbearable.

some puzzles require you to throw things off-screen which is very unintuitive and finnicky

Attached: oddkino.jpg (3264x2457, 3.49M)

>Bomberman64
Although the graphics aren't as terrible as most people hype them up to be, they're still very basic. Bomberman's model alone shows that hudson was very inexperienced in making 3D visuals at the time.
>Majora's Mask
even factoring in all the sidequests, the game is extremely short and I kinda wish there were a few more dungeons.

Attached: BM.png (416x498, 122.46K)

the story writing honestly detracts from my gameplay experience and i cant pretend that pressing start to skip all the dialogue/cutscenes is a solution to this problem.

Attached: 903.jpg (960x872, 134.51K)

This. From my second favorite, the secret area is next to impossible to figure out how to get into and just as hard to get through it.

Attached: 1621916988235.jpg (427x427, 20.98K)

>mgs2
rosemary is a garbage character and solidus was underused
>skate 3
normal difficulty is too easy and hardcore requires a level of autism i dont have

>everything>

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 18-36-04 Fallout_76_box_cover webp (WEBP Image, 1524 × 1681 pixels) — Scaled (58%).png (893x985, 1.31M)

>max payne 3
the cutscenes every 2 minutes that CAN NOT BE SKIPPED

Attached: 1646452035581.png (436x507, 298.48K)

slow combat, useless limit break mechanic.

Bed of Chaos

I never want to play it again.

Attached: D345C3B7-9E85-471F-881B-4B89E70BBD9B.jpg (616x353, 58.52K)

Obsession with worldbuilding overburdens playtime with game saying 10 words where 4 will do, so I'm enjoying the gameplay on one hand while making that "yes yes wrap it up" motion with the other.

Attached: DEATH STRANDING_20201029212020.jpg (1920x1080, 101.63K)

balanced like shit, chun and yun are ridiculous in how easy they invalidate the bottom half of the tiers

>majoras mask
>the gay tutorial thing
>do it too quickly
>have to wait around for like an hour till the 3rd day

Binding of Isaac wont intutively pair collaborative RNG elements together and give you natural upgrades, it's far too random to be really fun

seems like such a simple fix that would make the game essentially perfect.

Attached: smiling_friends.png (82x133, 10.94K)

I've never liked Star Wars more than when I played KotoR 1 and 2, fucking great games. I remember the Korriban restoration mod wasn't as satisfying as I hoped it would be, but that's usually how it is with mods that aim to restore cut content, particularly in an rpg.

>not using the scarecrow to fast forward time

I agree with that, party members are quite useless besides soul voices, which while being the only real source of healing, matter little during the endgame and postgame. I haven't played 2 yet but I did like how in 1 chain attacks at least rewarded you for thinking about your party composition and about keeping their equipment, skills and abilities updated, in X they really are only useful for chip damage in my experience.

You can go to Anju's grandma and skip the days with her stories.

also for my 2nd favorite, it would be the HUD existing

Attached: sotc.jpg (3264x2435, 3.02M)

The upcoming availability of it on Steam is distracting the dev from working on actual content, instead he is tweaking the UI to pander to normalfags who will abandon the game once they realize it takes an iota of brainpower to get into.

Attached: 1618966236429.png (800x800, 1004.79K)

>F-Zero GX?
Yep

Resident Evil 4 doesn't feature Leon's bomber jacket as an unlockable costume nor is luis a playable mercenaries character

Attached: 83D21C2C-D59D-40FB-9828-3D93EA917027.jpg (4592x3056, 3.49M)

Halo 2
>Late game missions are shit
Halo Reach
>a terrible campaign
Dark Souls
>Fuck lost Izalith
Resident Evil 4
>Fuck the island
RE CV
>Hate how it doesn't tell you to switch weapons in the end section
REmake
>Hate the shitty box area
Majora's Mask
>Fuck the last dungeon
FF7
>Writing is sometimes too cringe (e.g., scene with Barrets friend)
13 Sentinels
>Ending is underwhelming
Odin Sphere
>Game is just style over substance
Morrowind
>Too easy to break
SMT3 Nocturne
>The underground section where you have to fight the ogres is boring
Super Metroid
>bosses are too easy
DKC2
>Honestly can't think of anything bad
Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts
>that last levels timer
Earthbound
>wish it was longer and item management can get annoying
The Witcher 3
>fuck that city area mid-game

Too long for its own good

The ending.

You should really look up what "bandwagoner" means.

RE4 absolutely hurt the series in the long run and started the shitty action movie style. I feel like the feel of the game changes way too much when you get to the island, too. I'd maybe prefer a different kind of area that feels rural and not "suddenly military base".

The Punisher is also a newbie trap and fucking sucks. It's not even interesting, it just sucks shit through a silly straw.

Attached: leon.gif (470x450, 2.97M)

>Writing is sometimes too cringe (e.g., scene with Barrets friend)
What was wrong with Dyne's dialogue?

Now tell me what it is.

>Ratchet & Clank (PS2 Trilogy)
Clustered tough enemies are all over the final third of the game, sapping the fun out of it.
>Jet Set Radio (Future)
The music is great for the background, but not
>Pokemon Stadium 2
Free Battle Pokemon have awful movesets, and Gym Leader Castle was unfair.

Attached: jet-set-radio-future-hd-wallpapers.jpg (1920x1080, 261.14K)

>The Punisher is also a newbie trap and fucking sucks. It's not even interesting, it just sucks shit through a silly straw.
It's the best handgun in the game actually

>F.E.A.R
its a 4 hour campaing shooting the same looking enemies. there are a total of 4 different environments that look different but all play the same

FUCK the little puzzle lock things on item canisters in Half-Life Alyx

*but not something you listen to for an actual nice song, let alone in front of other people

>Witcher 3
The Big 4 style criminal underworld and Chapel of Fire dynamics we're critically underutilized in Novigrad, I think. Felt like a bunch of isolated and disjointed interactions rather than tugging at strings in a complex social fabric.

Well the whole story around Barrets friend couldn't get anymore fucking clichè and uninventive. It was so poorly handled and was one of the lows of the game.

the picture not give you a good enough hint?
also adding onto it's flaw, anyone who does get into it is elitist to the max and thoroughly autistic. And the game's forums have been overrun with the scourge of modern society.

Attached: 1622966160708.png (444x440, 37.93K)

X-Factor getting stronger with character death instead of only having longer duration, as well as XF having skewed power or speed for some characters instead of a more even spread across the board was a big mistake.

Attached: UMvC3 1.jpg (849x1200, 217.92K)

Kumatora doesn't have enough screentime despite how much I love her

FFX uninspired and repetitive color swap enemies, also no zanarkand, no one swims

>Paper Mario 64
Pretty easy. Also a lot of badges are pretty pointless