Still unmatched

Still unmatched.
>inb4 Ariafags and Hollowfags
No Wing Smash, worse game. Simple as.

Attached: castlevania-symphony-of-the-night-playstation-front-cover.jpg (800x818, 189.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NodP64onZS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Analcard

Attached: 1583551688283.png (1280x720, 562.61K)

but can you chain wingsmashes?

no :(

ngmi
the command inputs are the most interesting past of sotn's gameplay though
sad that they never made a comeback to my knowledge

They are a bit inconsistent in execution, but they are a wonderful idea. I love how the spells give you a lot of combat options at the beginning of the game if you memorize them. It means you don't start off as a complete shitter like in most metroidvanias, I was playing a randomizer where I hadn't got any weapons yet and having a hard time but then I had a realization that hey fuck I have Tetra Spirit I don't need to punch shit over and over

I sort of like games I play to have at least a bit of challenge, sry

i can almost consistently pull off soul steal on a ps4 controller, but tetra spirit fucks me every time
maybe it's emulation nonsense
the frame windows are apparently half-seconds at best

The challenge is finding all the rooms
Post your 200.6% save

Not canon and pissed off the nips so much Konami had to make an official statement saying Maria was his only lover

>He didn't use the fairy familiar

Fighting game motions are pretty shit on an Xbox One controller honestly, I like the controller for everything else but the Dpad is too clicky for fg motions to feel good

200.6% is max, fuck.

Attached: SLUS-00067_2022-03-08_17-49-38.png (1289x891, 809.94K)

These descriptions crack me up.
Demonic baptism frog, come on.

Attached: SLUS-00067_2022-03-04_06-02-15.png (1920x1080, 297.42K)

>reverce
bongs...

Aria is better. Cope. Literally the only things SotN did better were the soundtrack and pixel art.

and dawn has better music than aria, (new) art on par with sotn, and more combat variety almost immediately
there's even a fanhack to disable the seal system and replace the anime art

watch a video of somebody doing it and you'll get it. it's really easy to learn.

Reminder that Galamoth uses trannies as his bodyguards, and it's all part of the Kid Dracula DEEP LORE.

lmao, no way. Source?

Attached: frozen half.png (1172x960, 623.54K)

>Kid Dracula DEEP LORE.
Explain.

It's an obscure reference to a Kid Dracula enemy that was called a "Snow Shemale". Kid Dracula himself is a parody of Alucard, and Galamoth is the main villain of that game, so there's a bit of a downplayed rivalry between the two characters.

Attached: Yuki_Okama.png (250x155, 78.16K)

I see but isn't Okama more like a crossdresser, drag queen?

well if trannies deserve to be hired somewhere, a demon castle is pretty fitting

>holy heck, it's the best game ever SOTN, did you see me do the romscout unbuffered!?

Attached: ultimateSoYtN.jpg (954x1028, 323.35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NodP64onZS4

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif (550x327, 97.71K)

overrated

Ariafags are the RE4 and REmake vermin of castlevania, better games came out but they love OC dontsteal cruz that much

Attached: BTFO.png (2488x1716, 2.67M)