*mogs your favorite racing game*

*mogs your favorite racing game*

Attached: gt4.jpg (1000x1576, 372.56K)

MY NIGGA
I just started playing this again after how disappointing GT7 sounded in a review

Its got the same graphics.

But hey! photmode raytracing amIrite?

Attached: escudo.jpg (1280x720, 129.05K)

>janky ps2 controls
no it doesn't

DAY BOW BOW

>janky ps2 controls
what janky controls are you talking about. GT always have the best control implementation.

i really have yet to play a truly bad racing game. i only stopped playing NFS because i got tired of the street fast and furious stuff. i wish racing vidya was more about having fun than examining still frames to see which game has the prettiest rain drops on the windscreen.

There was a lot of licensed shovelware around the PS2 era that's barely playable. More recently, Grid 2 is one of the least fun games I've played period, not just racing games.

What, you egg?
>stabs you

Attached: 6749_front.jpg (640x908, 70.4K)

>Grid 2 is one of the least fun games I've played period
don't think i played that one, i did play autosport which was pretty decent.

Keep trying dude. Somebody will care eventually.

Snoy copium after G7

You're lucky. Autosport is indeed decent, 1 is good, but 2 is just not good. There are people on this very board who will apologize for it and FUCK those people, it's SHIT.

GT7 is great my nigga what're you talking about

The AI sucks and ruin the game, once you get half decent parts the AI might as well not even be there its so inept. The only challenge worth a shit in GT4 are the license challenges which is all boring as fuck compared to racing. Overrated game for incels.

I love GT4.

And I fucking love GT7. Bless Kaz

autosport is the best grid since the first one. The recent games made me realize how average the this franchise is.

im pretty disappointed with 7. took me forever the realize the cafe tutorial was actually the campaign. along with endless shitty popups and and terrible menus and menu navigation goddamn

>the cafe tutorial was actually the campaign
uh what? the campaign unlocks after you beat the cafe menuts

You should try FlatOut 3 then
The lowest rated game on Steam

the first one is a weird lightning in a bottle since everything codies made after has been shit or a mediocre rehash, it's bizarre