Where is his next game?

Where is his next game?

Attached: 3810406-imagefromios(1).jpg (1214x933, 410.18K)

Here!

Judgment 3 when Lost Judgment was so good

Attached: kkmlw40rltt61.gif (686x984, 1.74M)

What did Miyazaki mean by this?

Probably a long ways off. If they're gonna continue this JRPG shit, they actually have to learn how to make a decent fucking JRPG. Yakuza 6 is pretty trash. Its mechanics are boring and the fact that you're trapped in this one town for 90% of the game with no worthwhile dungeons is just ass.

I'm not even saying all turn-based JRPGs are bad, but I'd rather play actual Dragon Quest than Yakuza 7.

Going by Y6 to Y7, at least 2 years away?

Who knows. Nagoshi is gone, the soul has left the company

this. 7 was garbage.

How time consuming is easy mode in Y7? I do not give a single shit about the jrpg aspect of Y7 but I am interested in the fresh world and characters. When I watch gameplay of people playing Y7 it seems like EVERY single encounter takes forever to get through unless it's low level mooks in the street and I just don't want to spend that much time on it.
How easy is easy mode?

I've said this before, but if they continue the JRPG thing, they should do more of a road trip style. Maybe go through all of Japan, revisiting past towns, that sort of thing. As long as they keep the explorable areas relatively small (like Y5), it should be more or less doable.

I dunno, but I don't think it'd save much time. One of the core issues with the battles is the RNG; everyone's constantly moving around and you have no direct control over their movements so whether an AoE attack hits everyone or not is largely dependent on chance.

Never ever due to actor disputes

more like the soul of anything Sega-related that's not Yakuza is back beside Sonic, Nagoshi is the epitome of a soulless gook.

>The Judgement spinoff series
>Not complete trash
If the idea was to have a more down to earth series, they failed miserably.

I guess since it was decided to take the main series in a different direction, they wanted the Judgment series to be the "proper" successor to Kiryu's games. Which seems kinda backwards if you think about it but who knows what these guys are thinking.

>wrote judgement
nah, he's the heart and soul

He died in the canon ending.. Him and his dumbass mates tried to fight Majima and like all bad guys who fight Majima they died.

How are they going to do a timeskip when he's like 40 already?

Majima's never killed anyone in the entire franchise though.

42. And Yakuza does time-skips all the time.

Kiryu was 37 in Y1, 38 in Y2, 40 in Y3, 41 in Y4, 44 in Y5 and 48 in Y6. There's a time-skip between every game, some as small as a single year and the longest being four between Y4 and Y5.

they just need a new protag