Remember O&S?

>remember O&S?
>lets do O&S on steroids with super aggressive AI that rushes you as soon as it reads your input when you try to heal
>LMAO lets added a 2nd phase to each of those knights and allow them grab attacks that will insta kill if you have below 40 vitality
simply epic ;')

Attached: crucidle knight duo.jpg (1280x720, 124.34K)

uhh, I had like max 30 vit and I survived the spear guy's grab attack

>No spirit summoning icon like all boss rooms
Not sure if you're retarded and missed the bell, or if you're a faggot and mad because you and your coop buddy get rekt.

O&S is one of the biggest lightning in a bottle moments in gaming history

They somehow created one of the best boss battles ever, yet every subsequent attempt at that type of boss came out meh at best

Don't call 'put two of the same boss in the room because lololol fuck you a playtester managed to beat it so it's fine!' O&S on steroids.
Ornstein and Smough were designed both to complement each other and be doable for one person. Their different movement patterns means you really have to adjust your playstyle to stop them from surrounding you. All in all it's a 10/10 boss fight for both being challenging and creating that challenge in a unique and novel way that forces the player to use their brain somewhat differently than a normal fight. It must have been really hard to get that balance right, no wonder From doesn't bother now since everyone just laps it up and defends the game for them as long as it's "hard"

The most bizarre imitation of O&S I've seen is the one Code Vein did because the fat guy was a ranged fighter and if you stopped two seconds to exchange blows with the tall woman he would either rain fireballs on your face or make the floor under you explode with an AOE attack so the fight was a complete nightmare.

>O&S is one of the biggest lightning in a bottle moments in gaming history
Because the rest of DS1 falls off a fucking cliff after

Attached: bed_of_chaos_close_up.jpg (1920x1080, 237.71K)

>falls off a fucking cliff
heh

godskin duo is worse by miles

Just spam Transient Moonlight

graverobbers is 10x more fun than O&Shit

BROOOOOOOOO
IS THAT A DUNGEON BOSS
BROOOOOOOO
I MUST COPY PASTE THE BOSSES
DUDE COPY PASTE THEM AGAIN DUDE

Attached: Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.02.26 - 17.58.38.70.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

They're actually easy
pick a STR weapon, keep on parrying one, repeat

This meme is retarded. Yeah Lost Izalith is bad but the other post-Lordvessel areas are great

the first one is just a regular enemy with a name

I have like 35 vitality and am wearing both talismans that make you take more damage and I could survive a grab if I had like 90% HP or more.

duke's is bad

No

git gud

very bad opinion ya got there

They have grab attacks?

LEVEL VIG RETARDS