So this is dead last in everyone's tier lists, right?

So this is dead last in everyone's tier lists, right?

Attached: BjdEY6u_350x200_1x-0.jpg (350x492, 55.92K)

nope as always and forever DS2 is the worst

No and in Jesus Christ’s name kys.

It's better than Demon's.

What tier lists?

Das2 controls like shit
Das3 does not control like shit
Therefore 3 > 2

you posted the wrong image. i think you meant to post DS2

Absolutely. It will forever be remembered as 'elden ring but shit, and the creators least favorite project'

No, it's one of the best From games actually, my second or third favourite. My favourite story, and my favourite PVP

Attached: DarkSouls_3.jpg (2400x1350, 461.49K)

nah because at least I can play it with almost constant 60fps unlike Stutter Ring (not saying the game is bad, quite liking it after 10 hours of my playthrough, but ruins my immersion with constant drops and stutters)

Elden Ring has supplanted DS2 as worst in the series for me. ER was GOAT until right after the academy, then the quality nosedived.

Nope, 3 is a great game, maybe you meant to post DS2?

Look at all the 3Cel seethe ITT

Attached: IMG_20210516_233615.jpg (1080x944, 92.15K)

i actually appreciate it more now that i finished ER

If only you actually finished ER, you would have genuine opinions

I'd sooner play Dark Souls 3 than Elden Ring, at least DaS3 has actual pacing and level design, even if it is notably inferior to older titles.

user, you have to walk forward into Stormveil Castle after beating Godrick.

Either DS2 or Demake, if you even consider that a from game

DS3 doesn't have any identity which is why it sucks in my opinion. The only reason why I give it a few extra points is that it has best soundtrack of all of the souls games. Elden Ring suffers from DS2 syndrome where it's loaded to the brim with content, but most of it is reused assets, and the soundtrack sucks. DS2 is still my favorite since it's the most fun. I'm sure if they had an extra year to work on Elden Ring it would have been the game of the decade. I'm sure they'll adds loads of stuff with DLC to make it better.

DS2 is shockingly bad, they even fucked up the basic movement

absolute shitter response
go be a braindead bot on some redit forum

I would rather play DS3 than 2. I prefer any of the other games than 2.

fpbp

>read thread
>see pic related

It really starts to make sense.

Attached: file.png (1076x188, 19.09K)

Its the most soulless of the bunch but still better than two

How is that an insult? Call of duty is insanely successful.

Yes.

Got double gold medals for singles and team battles in pvp. Never got that far in any other souls shit. Granted pvp got ruined forever after all the shit ringed city added

I had the most fun with getting invaded and invading myself in 3
>1 was just backstab fishing against overgeared twinks
>2 had the shittiest controls and punished shit players with halfing their HP while being more prone to invasions and sending invaders with infinite heal items
>3 was actually fun pvp (after high wall twinks) against normalfags
>ER pvp feels exactly like DS3, except that you now have better AoE tools against ganksquads
good thing that we will never have to go back to the dogshit pvp from 1+2, may offline fags seethe forever

Wtf are you talking about? It's the best Souls game at very least, even if you consider BB/Sekiro better

Attached: Dark Souls 3 poster.jpg (2896x4096, 3.08M)

The plebs will disagree because they love this edgelord

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 1.5M)

Nope. For me it is the best DS game.

Attached: 1644606612690.jpg (675x1024, 89.56K)

Elden Ring almost makes it obsolete.
DS 1/2 are unique. Sekiro and BB are almost different games. Elden Ring plays like 3 but is way better

I wish that this game got the Elden Ring treatment when it comes to the scale of the world

From my anecdote, same shit happened to my fit, very sociable friends.
They mostly play big AAA games, CoD/BF and FIFA, but then one day one of my friend told me if I've ever played Dark Souls 3, because the game 'rocked' his shoes.
Yea... Dark Souls 3 being a dudebro game is a kinda a thing

Even with murky shit I still got lots of fun arena and invasions, by far one of the best multiplayer experiences because the base mechanics were actually polished
AsAlso I really fucking loved the story, End of Fire/Painting is pure kino

Attached: DS3_Lothric_Castle_2.0.jpg (1920x1076, 177.84K)

That's because dark souls 3 was shitted out in 2 years, and was intended to be the starting point for elden ring

DaS2 = DaS3 desu fr fr no cap

Will never understand Any Forums‘s hatred of this game. Not only is it objectively better than most games on the market today, but on its own it has some great level design, music, boss battles and art direction.

Nobody except supreme autists care about lore or bosses in Souls titles. Every sane person plays them because they want to be a cool undead dude exploring ruins of civilization past.

>Elden Ring almost makes it obsolete.
On the contrary, Elden Ring showed how good Dark Souls 3 bosses, poise and PVP are

cope

why does it look like that

What do you mean?

Attached: Lothric Knight.jpg (3840x2160, 951.25K)

Success, being popular, high sales numbers only matter when we talk about Nintendo games. You should've learned that by now.

>poise
dark souls 3 had no poise dumbass

Attached: 1643911408959.jpg (340x296, 11.09K)

I personally despise the beginning of the game.
Game actually starts to get very fun after the catacombs... That's my main issue - the forced linearity - where I'm forced to go through the shitty stronghold, lame forest, and even lamer swamps.

I agree, gameplay is very fun, the bosses are top notch, and with BB - it has the best soundtrack out of all soulsborne games