This quest literally gave me cancer and cemented that FROM is garbage, Nothing makes sense here. Man...

This quest literally gave me cancer and cemented that FROM is garbage, Nothing makes sense here. Man, fuck this tiresome game. Im not wasting any more hours on this shit.

Attached: 12344556768798.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Shit lore
Shit items
Shit NPCs

Someone save me the time and tell me if the actual ending(s) of the game is a garbage as this trash.

I wanna hear your opinions, fagets. Im absolutely FURIOUS!

So apparently none of you actually played this quest?

Attached: 1645374256824.jpg (600x1323, 104.65K)

Yeah yeah yeah, still doesnt change the fact that all of this is trash. I suspect the main quest is equally disappointing.

Shit bait thread

They're arguably worse

In all of them but one you become the Elden Lord and the difference is whether you start the Age of Fracture, Duskborn, Despair, Order or Stars. You then get a minute long cut scene and that's it

10 years from now you're going to call it SOUL

No, you don't get it. If the plot wasn't so obtuse that you need to watch 2 hours of Vaati videos to know what's going on then Miyazaki would have to write an actual story and interesting dialogue

Every day Sekiro looks better and better. Edlen Ring is nothing but fluff.

>same 10 different boss types eevrywhere
>same shitty ADHD movement sets
>same convoluted lore
>same lore tropes since DeS

MAybe its the setting of Sekiro that made them actually try.

Brainlet detected

How so? It's relatively straightforward.

Even afetr 80 hours i STILL dont know the motivation of any character. Why the fuck did i have to fight Blaidd TWO TIMES?

Imagine getting filtered by having to use your fucking brain. Zoomers are truly mind rotted.

Because you fought him in the Evergaol, you fucking mongoloid. Do you not goddamn pay attention to anything? You fucking stupid zoomer piece of shit

You have to pay attention, my man.

If I was a shooting star where would I land? Is what I’m trying to figure out.

Ranni felt like a waifu self insert, I swear to god. Same with Melina.

I also fucking detested her interference in the fight with Rennala. So we're NOT fighting the queen of the full moon? It's either some illusion or Ranni in the guise of her mother?

SHE DOESN'T EVEN BRING THE FIGHT UP, AFTERWARD.

Seriously. Also the entire game's course of events can be chalked up to "This little anime snow girl caused the whole thing".

I didnt.

Yes you did, the problem is you don't know you did because you don't pay attention you little son of a bitch.

Attached: 1311385140702.jpg (317x466, 32.06K)

>So we're NOT fighting the queen of the full moon? It's either some illusion or Ranni in the guise of her mother?
>SHE DOESN'T EVEN BRING THE FIGHT UP, AFTERWARD.
It's obviously a safeguard, an automatic defensive spell cast by Ranni long ago set to activate when someone fucks with her mother.
How is that not obvious to you.

You get a 5 second cutscene, that's the end

It's not obvious at all. I don't know how you can even affirmatively come to that conclusion with the lacking evidence we have for it. It could be one of three or four things.

The first one isn't Blaidd it's a "baleful shadow". Ranni needed to kill it to free herself from the two fingers. But the two fingers created Blaidd too and when you free Ranni they activate order 66 on him and make him go aggro against you and Ranni so you gotta kill him

Worst part is how there's seemingly just random events that you need to complete in a certain order, and the questline breaks and you have to resort to a wiki if you end up "out of order"

And all that wouldn't bother me if not for the fact that some of the coolest areas in the game and some of the best items/spells/etc are all locked behind this fucking questline.

blaidd IS the shadow holy shit how do you people miss this

How about the fact that it happens when you defeat Rennala and rannis voice spouts generic threatening bullshit with no relation to current state of affairs.

Yeah it would have been nice if you could talk to Rennala about Ranni or vice versa. But Rennala kind of went insane so maybe she's barely aware of what's happening

Sex.
With Ranni.

Attached: 1646774894826.jpg (850x1366, 124.15K)

It's a shadow of Blaidd but it's not Blaidd