Play 70 hours of Elden Ring

>play 70 hours of Elden Ring
>get depressed at the realization there will never be a Middle-Earth game with this gameplay and scope

Will it EVER happen bros?

Attached: fingolfin-the-silmarillion.jpg (1140x818, 231.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uxfoa23skHg
youtube.com/watch?v=1prb_BJ_f0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe not Middle-Earth (last attempt was canceled by Amazon but it was a MMO), but I'm sure we will get some ER clones just like how we got dozen of Dark Souls clones, and I bet that one of them will have a "Tolkien-inspired" approach.

Given how badly Fromfags and seemingly Miyazaki himself despise Tolkien and Middle Earth itself I severely doubt it. I'd sooner see such a thing never happen than have it fall into their hands.

How much of that is just shitposting or misleading?

Really? Miyazaki hates Tolkien? I know George is a bit salty about Middle-Earth.

it's always been legit
Fromfags HATE him

literally all of it
you're full of shit

they both have Tolkien shaped holes in seething brains, Martin expressed it with ASOIAF and Miyazaki with Souls, keep in mind though Souls was taking the piss out of all western fantasy, myth and history not just expressly LOTR, and putting a Buddhist spin on it

it already happened

Attached: OB-KotN-PelinalPainting.jpg (494x351, 59.94K)

i had a lot of fun with both orc killing simulators. just ignore the plot and turn your brain off.

>Oblivion

Attached: 1223442457823.jpg (589x572, 124.58K)

how can you despise the very own fondation of your own genre ?

With the popularity this game had, you can be sure that all AAA will try to copy its formula for the next 5 years to come.

Kinoblivion

You're a fucking retard. You're making retarded assumptions out of nowhere.

Wrong miyazaki you retard

retard

But none of the souls close we're as good as from's one, in terms of gameplay, lore, build variety, world building etc.

No because the west hates fantasy

it's alll sci fi now

He's a Jap nihilist, do you really think he can appreciate or even comprehend the work of a white British Catholic who was born over a century ago

Cope.

>west hates fantasy
lol
lmao even

It's impossible because it won't be handcrafted masterpiece like ER, it will be just another skyrim the game shit

middle earth and tolkien is gay as aids

Unadaptable.

youtu.be/uxfoa23skHg

Attached: 1376877133270.jpg (225x225, 6.19K)

was waiting for the Fromtroons to show up

Why are they JoJo posing?

There's one lone guy from Any Forums making his own game based on the Silmarillion
youtube.com/watch?v=1prb_BJ_f0Y

>wanting a middle earth game with shitty souls gameplay
fuck off

How many days in a row are you going to post this bait? Does posting this dumb bait not get boring to you eventually? Do you not feel like you could be doing something better with your time? What do you even gain from all of this?

Attached: 1623211438936.png (206x245, 58.57K)