Thanks for beta testing

thanks for beta testing

pcgamesn.com/nvidia/rtx-4090-performance-vs-3090

Attached: 1638698154683.jpg (663x994, 176.7K)

I have a bunch of 3090s great card. All of them paid for themselves and more already. I will picking up a bunch of these.

They always say that then you end up with +20% performance and +40% price.
And games look like crap but for some reason just need 20gb vram.

OP guess what, the 5000 series will be faster than the 4000 series
>thanks for beta testing
fucking retard

>may be
And may be not

And twice as expensive. The RTX 3080 runs everything current at 4k/60 and this will be the longest gaming generation ever because of chip shortages, so upgrading every year, or even every other year is now completely retarded.

They've misspelled "twice as expensive"

>card that comes out 2 years later is stronger
Whoa no way!

Nice, twice as much crypto to mine.

and twice the power drain at 850W

>duuuuude the """leaks""" haha oopsie get all the hottest scoops right here hehe uh oh silly nvidia leaking just how epicsauce their newest cards are!

Is Nvidia actually doing anything different to allow the average consumer to actually get their hands on one this time?

of course not. You will never buy another GPU at the MSRP again.

someone doesn't know how mining works lol

In Italy we are at 90c/kw PC gaming is so over.
Imagine 50c every 2h of gameplay.
1€ a day 31€ a month 365€ /y
1,825€ every 5y.
Just get a console has never been better advice.

at RTX*
fixed that for you, you raging faggot

who cares? I have a 3090 and I'll buy the 4090 when it comes out, just like with every card generation
only people I can see having a problem with this is people in extreme poverty who can't afford scalper prices

just go solar

>The RTX 3080 runs everything current at 4k/60
lol someone doesn't own a 3080
maybe with dlss it can run everything at 4k/60, stuff like ms flight simulator chugs at 4k
bullshit weak card
even then, 60fps plays like shit
144 is the absolute minimum

My 2070s runs Elden Ring just fine and it's probably going to be the last video game I ever play given how dire the entertainment market is becoming. I'm gonna spend all that extra time reading and learning to play piano, then I'll just spend the rest of my life autistically playing songs for myself and jerking off.

I can't wait to relive the Fermi days.

>may be
yeah the 3080 and 3090 didn’t have gddr6x until a few months before it’s release
like i give a fuck about what a hardware leaker says about a prototype model he has zero understanding of
what if they saw some sort of “because we can” type of thing
or even something that makes a fuck ton more heat than any current or upcoming gpu should make so they can develop a better cooling solution

>60fps plays like shit
No it doesn't.

That went up in cost also and they convinced the general population that chemical trails are for their protection from the Sun.
So everyone is happy with grey covered sky's 24/7

>just spend $3-$10k
lmao lol

I get 4k 60 (mostly 70) on dying light 2 without RT or DLSS
MS flight slim is probably the worst game to test hardware on lmao

Yeah and 5 times more expensive

>we're getting to a point where we'll need +1000w psu to safely drive these fucking cards
whatever happened to efficiency?

when you've played at 144hz and 240hz you'll understand how much information 60fps is missing
I've got a 3090 and I'm still disappointed with the performance at 4k
can't imagine being a poorfag and having something any worse than this already underpowered card

>they convinced the general population that chemical trails are for their protection from the Sun.

Attached: what in the goddamn.gif (500x283, 1.54M)

Just move somewhere cold.
Free heating or recycled

>tfw 3060 TI

Don't care, still runs everything I want perfectly.

Attached: 1646413387333.png (1220x1300, 940.17K)

Yeah at this point the you'll need some insane PSU for a 4090. Ill stick with a 4080 because I just bought a 800w a couple months ago

Attached: 1641196826198.jpg (609x711, 119.39K)

schizo