*Is the weakest class in TF2*

>*Is the weakest class in TF2*
>spies dont need a team to clear out entire teams of F2P's on their own
>pyros can reliably destroy 2 of the strongest classes in the game (soldier and demo)
>engi gets destroyed by unlocks designed to counter him, he also needs a team to stay alive
Engineer buff when?

Attached: 350px-Engineertaunt1.png (350x462, 130.71K)

if f2p players didnt walk into sentries he would be shit tier

>Be weakest class in the game
>Get dicked on for options for years because one of the devs is a soldier/demo main
>Your self appointed community representative is some faggot from commiefornia that unironically tried to apply the democrat policy of legislative force to try and force people to what he believes TO A FUCKING VIDEOGAME.

Attached: catgroded.jpg (600x500, 31.67K)

>Get dicked on for options for years because one of the devs is a soldier/demo main

wat

>pyro weakest class in the game
this always makes me kek when you can just select pyro and hit M2 to deny demo ubers and clutch the win, selecting pyro also makes pubstompers change their loadouts just to counter you.
pyro has too much effect on the game to be shit tier

You take Team Fortress 2 too seriously.

engie is literally the "my lil bro wants to play" class

other than that, engie was a mistake. tf2 would be a better game without him and also if its maps were designed around engie not existing. same goes for medic.

>being passionate about something is cringe

i guess im passionate about my favorite multiplayer game

engie is pretty shit and i say that as someone that religiously plays him
however because i spent a year autistically playing as him and memorized uncle dane's advice i constantly manage to get in the top three with engie wich honestly baffles me every time because you'd think it shouldnt be possible, i also manage to get to top three whenever i play medic, im honestly pretty shit at offensive classes though, currently trying to get better at scout and dont see any improvement

>tf2 would be a better game without him and also if its maps were designed around engie not existing. same goes for medic.
engineer and medic create the most memorable moments in Tf2, theyre the reasons why team "pushes" exist.
also without them spy wouldny exist since everyone would be running around fragging and there would be no important targets for spies

engie goes from shit tier to great tier when the player playing engie isnt good but placed a really good teleporter for their demos, soldiers and heavies to go quickly to the frontlines, sentries are also a distraction for the good players.
best teamup is
>good players playing DM classes
>bad players playing engie and medic

Calm down son, it's just a video game.

those classes add variety to the gameplay otherwise it'd just be the same monotonous matches you see in quake
not saying quake is bad but you gotta admit that its way too repetitive and gets old fast

Robin Walker's favorite classes were demo and soldier.

Valid points but consider pic related

Attached: engie.webm (720x406, 2.91M)

>It's still funny

Attached: 1611757923085.jpg (435x384, 15.2K)

most engie players are incompetent at their job because they're too used to playing offensive classes
i get so frustrated that i decide to play engie myself because everything they do is just wrong, its like im the only person autistic enough to actually follow dane's guidelines and train myself to keep up with the rest of the team
i also got some build/destroy binds and i get desperate seeing engies spend 3 seconds on their pda kek

>the blood splatters
Every god damn time.

Attached: 20190614_171052.png (500x627, 387.47K)

>I listen to Cankle Strain
>I am good engie mane
Pick only one.

>meme dane
is is that hard to put a teleporter that goes to the objective and a sentry to defend the objective or to deny flankers from killing your unaware team, i knew how to play engie in the first 5 hours

mega cringe, ive been asking for a fucking engie buff for a while now

back in the day when I played 6's I was so happy when I got to play engie on the few maps that allowed it

Spy is absolutely the worst class in the game, you're being disingenuous OP.

user spy is objectively the worst class right before pyro, it's not even a contest
engineer is shit but it still has high DPS aimbot capabilities

I'd love to see him get nerfed on defense and buffed on offense. If you stack 3 good engies on defense it might just be impossible to break that line, 3 wrangler sentries is just stupid

>*Is the weakest class in TF2*
wrong

Attached: 1642996685958.gif (1406x1166, 1.88M)

i routinely get to top three with engie because of the time i poured into him and because i took dane's advice seriously, the stuff dane says is honestly really basic but most players fail even at that, like for example i still see a lot of engies huddling all their buildings together then act surprised when an uber pwns it all at once

>Wrangled sentries
ha ha enforcer go thbbbbtlt

Attached: 3-0921-09390-1.png (512x384, 86.88K)

>Your self appointed community representative is some faggot from commiefornia that unironically tried to apply the democrat policy of legislative force to try and force people to what he believes TO A FUCKING VIDEOGAME.
What?

>caring about TF2 when Overwatch exists
lmao

>>spies dont need a team to clear out entire teams of F2P's on their own
Since when is destroying noobs evidence of the class being good?
>>pyros can reliably destroy 2 of the strongest classes in the game (soldier and demo)
Reliably outside the fact that you can't reflect stickies effectively at all and you can get shot by solly's shotgun.

Attached: questioning blue baby.png (128x128, 522)

>USES SCORE AS A PERFORMANCE METRIC
>AS ENGINEER
LMAO

>is is that hard to put a teleporter that goes to the objective and a sentry to defend the objective or to deny flankers from killing your unaware team
apparently cause most engies besides myself are incompetent at their task
they're slow and have poor resource management and choose the worst spots