It's up

It's up.

Attached: r8cclp-pVKaK9cD.jpg (2100x875, 513.05K)

Where is the joke?

The joke is that the one guy thinks Bandcamp is a physical place and he obviously have strong feelings about camp activities.

Attached: american pie band camp.jpg (1200x1600, 380.83K)

>This One Time at Band Camp...
>BAND CAMP

Attached: 1644344193865.png (506x539, 294.57K)

Why am I so bald?

The joke is this comic has been going on for over two decades.

Epic bought a website not a brand and there is some confusion about what is iconic.

>1998 was 24 years ago

Attached: KYZYUMZ8U_xkB7q_3jMmb8rgqcyR7OUuU0dndEtMsCY.jpg (600x315, 19.68K)

Holy fucking shit does this comic still exist
Why is it so unfunny

Let's post good and actually funny Penny Arcade comics.

Attached: i'm up.jpg (870x1536, 207.78K)

How did they know?

Attached: 214652626_ubHTZ-L-2.jpg (800x360, 124.09K)

I don't get this one

Attached: r83b13-ZeutjlE0.jpg (2100x875, 538.31K)

>we are closer to 2077 than to 1977

Attached: 1478025980083.gif (387x305, 494.33K)

Something about spoilers so they can't show anything? I don't fucking know.

I know that comics often get lame and tame as the years go by, but PA is the only comic that actually got uglier. That artwork just offends my sensibilities.

They were doing a kind of "modern penny arcade if it was the 90s" series for a week, which overlapped with elden ring's release.
So the joke is (1) the game is just a bunch of pixels 'cause it's running on a 32X or something, and (2) it's formatted like a page of an old gaming magazine.

Attached: r7tvzh-MYyZq9LY.jpg (2100x875, 471.2K)

I thought Band Camp was a movie

You could make an argument for questionable content looking worse than when it started

haven't looked at a new page in years though so maybe it's improved, also holy shit there are still threads on Any Forums what the fuck, nobody in those threads likes it so why keep fucking reading, looks like he's going a god damn vtuber arc

because patches were common for pc games at that time.

They still are.

Most people didn't even have internet in 1998

white people never get old on Any Forums

also what's up with these 'nerdy' comics using the word fuck every second line? It sounds so cringe

>you are now reminded that Jeph Jacques still exists and is still doing QC
I hope next time he stabs his hand because his fanbase is fucking insane that he fucking bleeds out.

Pretty sloppy execution of a shitty joke then. "Old videogames pixelated?" They can do better than that. Feels disingenuous of someone their age taking a swing like that at old games, too.

correct but irrelevant.

Epic : russia
Bandicamp : ukraine

enough did that they could put out patches.

Most people got patches off cover discs.

You're supposed to improve as an artist with time. Gabe looks like a rat with poorly made Mickey Mouse ears for hair.

I think they're just mocking the awful quality of screenshots found in old video game magazines where you were often looking at a photocopy of a film photograph taken of a CRT screen

Bullshit. StarCraft was a 1998 game and was a revolution in online multiplayer.

>vidya related stonetoss comic thread gets deleted
>this doesn't
?

I think it's more "the old digital formatting software that every single gaming magazine insisted on using suck". It's obviously an exaggeration, but if you look at some of the smaller gaming publications from the 90s, it's amazing that anyone read that shit. To save on ink, a lot of publications 1. lowered the resolution on any images, and 2. lowered the amount of colors on any given image. Both of which can still look good if you have any idea how to make it work.