Behold, the WORST boss ever made

-Every time you start it spawns you far away in the ass of the map
-Cant get close because it constanly moves away fast on his spastic dog
-Attacks 80 times in a row
-You cant see what the fuck is going on
-2 shots you if not one shots you
-Has some retarded ability that shoot some rocks that are very hard to avoid (you have to stand far behind a hill) and that one shots you + you have to wait and do nothing half an hour till he decides to shoot them, if you attack him in the mean time you dont have time to avoid them and instantly die
-You can literally just keep summoning champions and let them kill him without you even touching him
-After the boss gets defeated you get praised even if you didnt touch him

Attached: 2rox81tcqt481.jpg (2978x2246, 319.97K)

>You can literally just keep summoning champions and let them kill him without you even touching him
Why aren't you doing that, then?

Only literal retards do things the hard way for the exact same results.

Scarlet rot

Fromsoft really made the game version of "cheap heat" in wrestling and we're gonna have to sit there and watch as people dick ride the game left anf right as if they made a masterpiece. Flashbacks to The Last of Us 2 shilling at that video game awards show here.

>You can literally just keep summoning champions and let them kill him without you even touching him

Pacifism runs gonna be easier than ever when I'm sure they were supposed to be harder than ever lmao.

>-Every time you start it spawns you far away in the ass of the map
Horse, just get out to dpdge the arrow and get back on after. He only shots 3 light arrows if you are fast

>-Cant get close because it constanly moves away fast on his spastic dog
Doesn't happen on horse

>-Attacks 80 times in a row
keep your distance while on the horse

>-You cant see what the fuck is going on
You can if you are farther away

>-2 shots you if not one shots you
Don't get hit more than once

>-Has some retarded ability that shoot some rocks that are very hard to avoid (you have to stand far behind a hill) and that one shots you
You can roll

>+ you have to wait and do nothing half an hour till he decides to shoot them, if you attack him in the mean time you dont have time to avoid them and instantly die
They always take the same time to go to you. Radahn will raise his arms before shooting them

>-You can literally just keep summoning champions and let them kill him without you even touching him
Summoning just makes him less consistent. I found it harder

>-After the boss gets defeated you get praised even if you didnt touch him
Maybe kill him yourself.

How do you fucking fail killing a boss if this is an option? OP, how severe is your aspergers?

the confidence absolute retards have in making threads exposing how fucking dumb they are is almost as embrassing as being that dumb to begin with

>Radahn
>worst boss ever made

Hold her beer.

Attached: elden-ring-malenia,-blade-of-miquella.jpg (1920x1080, 228.89K)

The bosses are shit, it's not news

yeah that sounds like fun

it is, i love watching my peons die for me

This is one of the best bosses fromsoft has ever made
git gud.
>attacks 80 times in a row.
Bitch please his most dangerous combo is only 5 attacks long and he has openings after every single one of has attacks.

>waaaah boss hard
>NO i wont use intended mechanics like great runes or spirit ashes

Cough

Attached: rotten-breath-incantaion-spells-elden-ring-wiki-guide.png (200x200, 19.5K)

>it is, i love watching my peons die for me
just like you love watching other men fuck your girl.

Attached: 1627998366813.gif (300x298, 3.97M)

Mongolian horse archer his ass

I'm about 50 hours in and lv55. I cleared most of the map, almost all dungeons and still trying to figure out Radahn. Pure STR build with med. weight and playing exclusively 2h GS and it's not a fun experience. Never have i fought a boss and after i won thought "yeah, i could do that again. i figured him out and could beat him again no problem." I always feel like i've gotten lucky with a dodge or the boss had pity on me and allowed me to connect a couple combos, if i didn't, by accident, just completely outleveled him like that shade i 3 shot an hour ago. And i don't know if that's intended. I feel like the way this game is supposed to be played, if you want to go melee, is either meta gaming the fuck out of it by researching the right buffs, weapons and enchantments while having the superhuman reflexes and foresight it takes to consistently hit that 150ms parry window or just go mage like a huge faggot. This can't be right, i refuse to believe any developer would be this much of an asshole to tune a combat system like that.

>Pure STR build with med. weight and playing exclusively 2h GS and it's not a fun experience.
i'm in the same boat. i made it all the way to the two crucible knights, and the game just feels like a slog.

Just wait until you get to Fire Giant lmao.

>lv55
underleveled
especially if you arent using rune arcs for extra 40 levels of stats

The fight itself is kino, I would watch Alexander rush up that hill into battle against him forever. As a boss in himself though he is bullshit with bullshit attacks, especially those fucking meteors.

It's actually one of the best in the series.
>-Every time you start it spawns you far away in the ass of the map
>-Cant get close because it constanly moves away fast on his spastic dog
you can get to him easily without taking a hit if you bother to learn his pattern
>-Attacks 80 times in a row
doesn't matter, can be dodged and this boss is one of the most fair bosses I've seen in souls games (long windups, easy tells, no bullshit aftershock hits)
>-Has some retarded ability that shoot some rocks that are very hard to avoid
you can dodge this, dunno why people have so much trouble with them. press the dodge button twice lol
>-2 shots you if not one shots you
so do most good bosses

all in all it's a fair boss that has no bullshit moves, everything can be dodged quite easily. just learn the patterns.

you people disgust me
its such kino fight but you go in and try to beat him like if it was asylum demon and complain it doest work

if you have trouble just level up, pick up better spirit summon, use dragon abilities or summon real players for help
you have so many ways to make your life easier in this game, something that was not possible in dark souls games
here you can just go to other location, discover another dungeon and other bosses and come back to radhan after 10 hours and then beat his ass
but no, its better to complain because youre such braindead faggots

Attached: 1571243454049.jpg (750x651, 55.69K)

Fuck off, this fight was kino as fuck

>Every time you start it spawns you far away in the ass of the map
You can sprint and have a mount.
>Cant get close because it constanly moves away fast on his spastic dog
False.
>Attacks 80 times in a row
False. 5 times max.
>You cant see what the fuck is going on
Back up and react to moves. Don't just hug his crotch like a fag.
>2 shots you if not one shots you
Just roll lmao.
>Has some retarded ability that shoot some rocks that are very hard to avoid (you have to stand far behind a hill) and that one shots you + you have to wait and do nothing half an hour till he decides to shoot them, if you attack him in the mean time you dont have time to avoid them and instantly die
Just fight high up. He always runs away and yells/makes noise before shooting them. Just hide behind the dunes retard.
Casual.
>After the boss gets defeated you get praised even if you didnt touch him
Who cares...

Attached: 0effort.png (500x375, 191.25K)

>cleared most of the map
>almost all dungeons
>lvl 55
Do you not know how big the map is or what? It isn’t just Liurnia and Limgrave lol

Shill bot comment

it was my honest opinion

>dude just cheat!

STR builds suck in this game.
Respec to something else or at least get some FTH and start blasting dragon shit at your foes.

Do people actually find the Fire Giant hard? You are using your horse right?

Shut the fuck up, you are a useless clown that sucks at the only hobby you have.

are we finally at the phase of the souls game discussions that people who actually enjoy the game and know how to play it are finally coming back to see a bunch of impatient whiners who decided to complain on the first sign of trouble instead of learning or adapting

Another user here. I dislike the design of the boss, but I SL1 it yesterday (no horse/ashes too since I refuse to deal with the maiden... SL1-ing was never the original intent though). Hard isn't the matter. It's tedious and unenjoyable, I found.
And it's too bad, because while the game is unusually straightforward about its strat (they basicallly shout the red rot strat at you repeatedly), and I generally really enjoy DoT-ing bosses, here it really feels like a scipted fight more than anything.
Game has been great so far for me, but this boss? I think it was a low point.

Doesn't mean that it has to be hard to be a shit boss.

i two-shotted fire giant
spirits dont matter because he keeps doing tactical rolls and they cant catch up
just keep hitting his leg on horse back for both phases, dont even have to go for the hands in phase 2 because you're still doing damage, albeit slowly but its at least safe. most of his major attacks can still be rolled on the ground anyway

I enjoyed the fight by the end of it, but I was defintely sick of having to make my way to him the exact same slow-ass way every time I died. There's no variety on the approach, and it's not really hard past the initial surprise on the first attempt, so it just feels like unnecessary tedium. Was fun to fight with my bros dogman and potman though.

shitters got too used to roll spamming with their ultra greatswords and now this game is punishing them for it